Particularly at this moment she just wanted to run into his arms and cry her heartout but she cannot bragged into his life again as she knew now she needs to handle her emotional breakdown without him . Thats why she was here . Its was like this place was just like his arms providing her solace , peace and calmness she wanted at the present moment .

She opened her eyes as car headlights glowed towards her highlighting her silouhette. She squinted her eyes as look at the audi that was pulled in front of her but very soon she realised who was it . She sighed turning around as she heard footsteps rushing towards her . She fisted her hands controlling herself to throw herself in his arms and cry her heart out .

" What the fuck are you doing her shikha and that too at this time of night . Can't you just look at the weather . Your parents and bhabhi are fucking worried for you and you are here standing enjoying the fucking weather. " Vedant berated her as he tried to control his anger and look at her who was looking at the deep cliff .

" I asked you something . Care to answer me shikha . " Vedant said pulling her arms and turning her towards her . He kept looking at her as she avoided the eyes contact with him and struggled to free her arm from his grip . It was like she was controlling herself from breaking down .

" Lets go now . Everyone is waiting for you " Ved said wiping his face as he didn't got any response from her since few minutes . He didn't knew what had happened but it was really something serious for her . He tried to pull her towards the car but she just didn't moved and kept looking down holding her white jacket .

" Let's go shikha. Everyone is waiting and weather is not good . Come " ved said softy moving closer and cupping her face when suddenly she jerked his away and moving back making him shock at his place .

" Who are you to tell me where I should . Problem kya hai tumhari ..just leave me alone " Ishika shouted on top of her voice . Her breathing became uneven while her whole face was red . Ved was stunned at his place listening her outbrust but soon composed himself and look at her .

" Done !! just look at the weather shikha. Your parents are worried for you since you are missing from evening " ved said softy again moving forward and cupped her face .

" Did something happen today ? Share with me . Why are you punishing yourself " ved said but ishika pushed him away and turned her back towards him . 

" what the hell , your problem will solve if you stand here in this bloody rain . You want to be here right , fine I won't disturb you . I am standing right here do whatever you want " Ved said as he raked his hands in his hairs and look at her angrily with blood shot eyes .

Ishika turned away and kept looking at the sea remisincing the whole day . She turned and look at ved who was standing near the car with his arm folded and closing his eyes . She closed her eyes as her heart started indicated her to leave with him as she knew how stubborn he was not even caring of the fact that he can't handle the rain . He gets cold and fever easily with rain but her mind declined the idea and favoured her decision to stay at her decision .

After a good fight between heart and mind , she sighed closing her eyes and moved towards the car sitting on the passenger seat as her heart finally won for her love for him while ved sighed and sat on the driver seat and drove out the cliff area as his guard followed him .

The whole way ved eyes was only on her who was looking out of the window and haven't uttered a single word since their drive started . He tried to initiate the conversation trying to ask her but everytime he backout after listening her outbrust . He didn't knew why she reacted in that manner because earlier too they had their share of fights but she never reacted in this manner so what probably would have happens .