Louis locked the door behind us just as he did the last time, walking over to me from behind.

I gasped when I felt his arms wrap around my middle.

"My babies." he whispered, pecking my shoulder.
"How have you been today?" he asked.

"Great, we had just returned from cafeteria with Zayn." I put my hands over his.

"Yeah? What did you get?"

"Chocolate cake." I whimpered.
"Is- is something happening?" it was weird that Louis was behaving like this.

"No, nothing. I just missed you and when I saw you in the halllway I had to steal you for a moment." I could literally hear that little smile on his lips. It's his thing. I have never seen someone smile like this. Only he can do that, and it's the sweetest thing to witness.

"Alright." my corners raised into a smile. Louis missed me...

"Are you okay baby?" Louis whispered few seconds later, worry visible in his voice.

"Why do you ask?" I frowned.

"I- just- wanted to make sure, you know?" he stuttered, clearing his throat afterwards. This
was a bit unusual.

"I am okay, don't worry about me so much."

"Okay." Louis sighed, pecking my shoulder once more.
Why was he worrying over me? I felt good so far today.

•••
Later that day we were having PE. I was still attending the classes, because as I said earlier I haven't told the headmaster about my condition yet.

"Take a break everyone!" the couch announced after half an hour. We still had fifteen minutes and then the whole next lesson left.

I went into the dressing room to grab my bottle with water. As I walked in my vision became blurry. When I reached my spot I immediately had to sit down.

I grabbed the bottle that I had on the bench, staring in front of me, blinking in order to make the blur go away.

"Hey Harry?" I could hear some guy say.

"Yeah?" I said back, panting a little.

"Are you alright?" that was Oli? It probably was Oli.

"Yeah, I am good." I nodded, bringing the bottle up to my lips.

"Are you sure? Shouldn't I call the couch?"
I drank some of the water and just then the blur dispersed and I could finally look up into Oli's face.

"I am really fine." I gave him a smile, getting up and putting my bottle back down.

"Alright." he said before he went back into the gymnasium.

I followed him right after. It was just a weak moment, same as the one I had in the hallway some time back.
"Alright, let's play some footie now!" our couch brought a ball in.

Footie is not that bad. What's worse is the team picking.
I am always one of the last there... people don't want me in their team because I get distracted easily.

"Harry." James said in the end. I nodded my head, following him and his team.

"Alright, get ready everyone!" the couch announced.

Everything went good, our team played well, I tried to focus myself on the game the best I could manage to.

Currently James was just making his way towards me with the ball.