The Past. The Present. The Pain.

The '0perat0r' stretched a... TENDRIL? out of his back and offered it to you. "Trust me child. I am going to assist you," he said.
Your panic grew worse. You were completely mortified, but you hadn't a choice other than to grab the tendril he'd offered to you. You slowly reach out and grab it, a scene starts to play in your mind...

Police sirens scream behind you, but you knew they were too far away to save you. You had to run. Run away. Run away. Run away until you couldn't run anymore. Blame and anger filled your mind. He'd gotten away with murder, leaving you to take the blame. You remember his face now...
White. Dead white. His long black hair whipped around him as he took your family's lives, covering his white hoody with their fresh red blood. You screamed. You felt so helpless hiding while his knife landed in each of their necks. Black burn marks rung around his inhumanly wide eyes, which reeked of insanity. And his smile, his smile was the worst part. It was as if he'd cut a smile through his cheeks.
You collapse, completely out of breath from your fleeing. In your last moments of consciousness, you accept anything that comes next.

...You wake up on a bed.

"Look! They're awake!" a masculine voice calls from outside the room you're in. You hear footsteps heading your way. Then one by one three boys walked into the room. The first boy that entered wore a yellowish-tan jacket and a white mask with black feminine features; the second boy wore a gray hoody, with striped sleeves, blue hood and upon his face orange goggles and a mouthguard-bandana; the third boy wore an orange hoody and a black ski mask with red eyes and the mouth stitched shut into a red frown...
"Who are you?" you ask coldly. "If you're going to kill me, just do it. I have nothing left to lose anyway." The grief hit a cord of rage within you.
"I'm Masky..." the first boy spoke gently, soothingly, his voice sounding like silk. "and this is Toby-" he pointed to the second boy, "and Hoodie." he pointed to the third boy. "We saw what happened. I'm sorry about that. Jeff ca-"
You cut him off angrily. "You know him?" you shout, not frightened at all by these three odd masked boys in front of you. You see the one known as 'Toby' flinch slightly.
"Yes, but he's no friend of ours." Toby says, ticking every couple words. The other two nod in agreement. "and now that you're awake, Boss wants to see you." he adds.

You snap back into reality a moment, you realize why the proxy had acted so strangely when they found you earlier. You stare up at the 0perat0r nervously. "Why am I here?" you ask quietly.
"Child," he replied, trying to sound sincere, "You are under my guidance. I provide a home for those who have nowhere else to go. However, this is not a service that I offer for free. You have the duty of keeping outsiders away from my forest and my home."
"By killing them?" Your voice was almost at a whisper.
"Yes. And you have failed your duties. You tried to leave this place."
You gulp.
"If you want to stay here m, you shan't even think about desertion again. As for your memories, they will return after time." he added. "You are dismissed."