0perat0r

Toby leads you through the hall and turns a corner, leading you to a blank white door that matches the bare white walls of the hallway you were in. Suddenly, fear once again over came you. Who was this... Boss...? You began almost shaking, the fear induced shock paralysis returned.

"You've been acting funny, (your name)," Toby said between 'tics'. You couldn't help being frozen, completely terrified. "Want me to go in with you?"
"No..." you stutter, confusing Toby even more. You compose yourself better and firmly say "No, I'm fine."
"Okay. I'll be in living room if you need me," he replies, then slowly walks away. You were left alone to face this 'Boss.' You know you have no choice but to enter—

The room was ice cold, making you shiver. The room was almost void of any and all observable things.
-white walls (real surprising)
-an empty wooden desk in the center of the desk
-paper tacked to the walls, pages. WATCHES WITH NO EYES, one read, 0PERAT0R read another.
You keep reading the pages on the wall, when all of the sudden you hear a ringing in your ears. You cover your ears to block out the sound– it gets louder and louder– then, within a second, nothing. The deafening tinnitus had disappeared.
"(your name)" a deep, demonic voice says from behind you. You shake with fear; slowly, slowly turning around to see a very peculiar creature sitting at the desk. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? You screamed in your head. WHERE'D IT COME FROM?!? It stood at ten feet tall, if not taller. With no facial features, it's was shocking able to speak — and though lacking eyes, it seemed to stare directly at you.
"Do you not know who I am?" it's booming voice asked you. You glance back at the pages on the wall. The pictures on the pages match the creature before you.
"Um... You're the..." you read a page, panicking "0perat0r... Our boss..." Your heart started pounding faster and faster.
"Child, do you know me?" he asked again more impatiently.
"No," you sputter. He nods.