"No-no Sir. I promise I-I'm not lying."

I turned my head so I could look at his eyes, which were 10 shades darker than normal.

He mischievously smirked down at me and then looked past me, where Atlas had his head between my thighs, "how about we show her what she wants."

"Don't gotta' tell me twice." Atlas responded cheekily.

I looked back down at Atlas when I heard Apollo whisper something quietly in my ear.

"Is it okay if we take this off?" He quietly asked, tugging on my shirt.

"Yes sir." I nodded my head, and giving him a small smile, letting him know I'm okay with this entirely.

As soon as I agreed my short immediately was gone and thrown to the side, then replaced with Apollos hands on my twins.

Atlas took his pointer finger and his middle finger and ran them up my girly bits through my damp undies, I jerked up, surprised by the feeling.

Why did that feel so good?

"These next," Atlas said from below me, tugging at the band of my white panties that had a dainty flower pattern on them.

I nodded my head which which a bad idea because I felt a quick smack to my inner thigh and a pinch to my nipples, making me cry out.

"What did we say about verbal communication?"

"I'm sorry Daddy. We can Take them off."

"Good girl."

Swoon.

His fingers went underneath the band of my undies and quickly slid them down my thighs.

"Capolavoro." He murmured. (Masterpiece)

Apollo bought one of his thumbs to my mouth, "open kitten,"

I listened and he stuck his thumb in and pressed down onto my tongue.

"Suck."

I complied and started twirling my tongue over the tip of his thumb and going down and licking the sides. I stopped abruptly when I left something come in contact with down there.

A breathy moan escaped my lips as I looked down and saw Atlas's face right in front of my girly bits, his tongue out and he was licking my bundle of nerves and his hands were spreading my lips open so he could get more precise.

The view made me want to hide in Apollos embrace. I felt so exposed but weirdly enough, I felt 100% comfortable. They made me feel comfortable with my body and being out in the open like this was a testimony of my trust towards them.

"Keep sucking baby," Apollo said.

I listened and kept sucking while my eyes were stuck on the sight of Atlas.

Atlas brought his face even closer and reached his hands up under my thighs and brought my hips up to where his face was positioned directly infront of my glistening womanhood.

"Jesus Christ," He groaned and his lips connected with my clit again. But this time, instead of gentle licks, he was lapping me up like there was no tomorrow, latching into my bundle of nerves and flicking upwards with his tongue. Moans we're leaving my mouth every second to the point where I couldn't notice where they stopped and started.