“Hunter, look we can escape.” I squealed already excited. Hunter rushed over to me and when he saw what I saw he gasped in excitement.

“Omg, yes. Let's get out of here.” Hunter said as he started to climb over the edge to the platform that led to the ground. I climbed after him. We both made it to the ground with ease.

“Now where to?” Hunter said as we headed out of the alleyway.

“I need to get my things and then we can head for the airport.” I said as we headed towards Max's house let's just hope he isn't there.

Once we got to Max's house it looked like nobody was home. I grabbed the spare key they kept under the mat and unlocked the door. The house was utterly quiet, too quiet. Okay just kidding I feel like I’m in one of those spy movies but whatever. I walked upstairs and gathered all my stuff as quickly as possibly. I saw lights in the driveway which means their home. I chucked the last of my belongings into my suitcase and ran downstairs where Hunter was raiding the fridge.

“Hunter, let's go!” I yelled I could hear them talking on the front porch. I grabbed Hunter's arm and ran to the back door unlocking it and rushing outside. Hunter was trying to hold onto his apple as I threw him around trying to escape. I shut the door just in time as Chuck and Max entered the front door. Hunter and I ran out front. I waved down a taxi as we got to the middle of town.

“The airport please.” I huffed as Hunter and I flew into the taxi.

Once arriving at the airport I grabbed my luggage from the back and hauled it into the airport, while Hunter paid the taxi driver.

“I'm going to find a payphone to call Louis okay.” I asked Hunter as he caught up to me. He handed me some change as I went on my way to find a payphone. Hunter took my luggage and went to find us a seat. I finally found a payphone and dialed Louis number that I memorized by heart. It rung a few times before his muffled voice came through the receiver.

“Hello?” He questioned.

“Louis, it's me, Parker.” I said holding the phone to my ear.

“Parker! What, how where are you?” Louis yelled at me excitedly.

“Slow down. I'm fine we got away from the stupid guy, and Hunter and I are at the airport. Could you buy us tickets to where ever you are Louis. I want to come home.” I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

“Shh, it's okay baby girl, I'll get you home don't worry. What airport are you at?” Louis asked I heard some clicking in the back which probably means he is looking up flights.

“Um, Lancaster Airport.” I sniffled wiping the tears that leaked out. I really missed home, I know I said I didn't want to be with them but I do. I just can't make up my mind can I.

“Okay I booked you a flight to France. Don't cry baby girl, you'll be here safe and sound soon.” Louis cooed.

“Okay. Than- Ah!” I screamed as someone grabbed me by the waist hoisting me over their shoulder.

“Parker! Parker!” I could hear Louis yell as I dropped the phone from my hand.

“Put me down!” I screamed hitting the man on the back with much force.

“You're going nowhere Parker.” I heard Mr. Brown hiss.

“Help! Help me!” I screamed out hoping someone would come and help. Well it seemed to be my lucky day as two burly security guards ran over to the situation.

“Sir, put the girl down.” The one man said. I started to sob silently as all I want to do is go home to Louis. Is that so much to ask god? Mr. Brown set me to my feet. One of the security guards crouched down to my level.