School Begins

"WAKE UP!" Louis yelled while bouncing on my bed. I groaned and rolled over.

"MIA MARIE TOMLINSON GET YOUR BUTT UP!" Lou shouted once again.

"Why?" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Because you have school today." Lou said sitting down on my bed. I groaned and rolled over to look at him.

"I don't need to go to school, I know more than all five of you combined." I stated. Louis gasped and put a hand over his heart.

"Parker, I'll have you know I am pretty smart." Louis said.

"The  only thing your pretty at doing is singing so keep to that." I said getting out of bed and heading for the bathroom.

"Well than! HARRY DID YOU GET LEAH UP YET?!" Lou shouted. I walked across the bathroom tiles to the door that leads to Leah's room. I opened the door to see Leah being tickled to death, she spotted me and her eyes lit up.

"Parker! Help ME!" She yelled while giggles escaped her lips. Harry's back was to me and his legs were spread apart giving me clear aim. Harry was still tickling Leah when I went for the kick. Lou walked in right as I kicked Harry.

"Oh, right in the jewels!" Lou said laughing.

"My precious." Harry squealed falling of the bed holding his privates. I rolled my eyes and turned to Leah.

"Thanks Parker!" She giggled.

"No problem, you want shower first or can I get one?" I questioned her pointing to the bathroom. She tapped her chin in hard debate.

"You can get a shower first I wanna lay out my clothes for today, I'll do the same for you kay." She smiled. I nodded and headed back to the shower locking both doors behind me. I stripped off my clothes leaving me standing there butt naked. I looked at my frail body in the mirror. My scars seem to be going away. I guess I didn't tell you guys that I have scars from being rape before. The only thing I'm not telling the boys is, it wasn't just once. It was a lot of times. I would refuse a lot which led me to scars, they didn't hurt though. He tried to hurt me but he didn't. I sighed and hopped in the shower letting the scolding water wash the coldness away and wake me up. I started to sing random words as I don't really know any songs.

Where am I going?

Where do I find you?

Over the mountain and back again o-oh.

it's been a long journey trying to find someone, to protect me.

Why didn't I see this before.

But in time I'm falling apart again so frail nd unstoppable.

Where am I going now?

Why can't I find you?

It's hard for me to trust. The. Ones. I Looooove.

I finished showering so I hopped back out and wrapped the fluffy white towel around my still frail body. I stepped into my room to see a pair of black tights with a white tank top and a gray sweatshirt, jean jacket combo, paired with a pair of gray vans. I smiled to myself at how Leah knows me. I dried my body just as I heard the shower start up, Leah must be in. I put my hair in a freaky towel up-do while I slipped on my clothes. I grabbed some undergarments first, even though I’m flat chested Eleanor insisted on getting me some training bras so I put that on plus my underwear, I also grabbed some socks while at my dresser.

Once I was all dressed I put my shoes on and let my hair down. I brushed through my brown locks just as I heard something coming from the bathroom. Leah was still in there but it sounded like singing. I went over to the door and put my ear against it to hear Leah singing Kiss You by none other than One Direction, our brothers. I laughed at her chose and listened closer at her singing, at the interview she said she couldn't sing but god she was wrong. Leah has a better voice than me. I smiled and bolted out of my room rushing downstairs.