Words to live by

Songs for this chapter are:

Ed Sheeran - Perfect

Bruno Mars - Just the way you are

Julia Michaels- Heaven

Tom Odell- Another love

James Bay- Us

Ivy POV

It could be the twinkling lights or the fact that I may have had too much to drink but I'm so happy. Adrenaline is coursing though my veins and my head feels heavier the more I swing it around in the air. I'm a sweating, tired and an excited mess and I don't care about it. My favorite song is blasting and I'm dancing with the huge crowd of mixed family members.

Jay is next to me screaming along to the song in my ear and Stephanie's too drunk as she grinds against Titus. I think he's drunk too. There's so much energy running through me and I gaze up at the starry sky and the bright lights. My tongue is dry and I lost my veil sometime ago.

I'm overjoyed and my heart is swelled with happiness as I'm spun around. Dancing with my friends and Enzo's relatives is so much fun and I can't remember the last time I did something so exciting. My heels hurt so I pull them off and continue to dance.

I giggle when I spot Stephanie and Titus is in the crowd of people. His arms are pressed against her waist and his lips are on hers. They'd be good for each other I know he'd make her happy, she deserves it as much as I do. I run my fingers through my hair as the DJ asks if we're all having a good time. He must be blind if he doesn't notice that we're all having a blast.

I throw my hands in the air and jump with glee like I'm a six year old when the DJ gives a toast to the wedded couple as he announces that he'll start to play my favorite Bruno Mars song.

Enzo POV

It seems as though I'm the only sober person here as my eyes search around the room. Titus is busy kissing some drunk girl and my wife...well my wife may have had a lot to drink. She forgets she's in a wedding dress and manages to fall on her ass three times already.

As if I'm a spectator, I sip from my glass of bourbon and watch around at the drunken messes of my family. After our argument I thought It would be wise if Atlas didn't come. He disrespects Ivy he challenges me and I always look forward to beating the asshole. That's the least he deserves for making my childhood shit. Speaking of father my eyes dart to a sober Malcolm.

The man stares wide eyed at his daughter as she screams, grinds and falls. I glance back at Ivy once more before laughing. She's almost like a child when she's drunk and I always look forward to meeting that side of her. Somehow Malcolm's eyes dart towards me and I nod to the side doors for him to join me.

Soon enough I'm padding through the doors and facing the cold head on. My hands shove into my pocket and soon enough I hear the tap of his shoes. He stands besides me with space between us and I stare off into the beautiful view almost getting lost in the sparkling city lights.

The moon is round and full with sparkling stars that seem to know that it's my wedding tonight. Instead of furious rain the night is cold and if you're quiet enough you can hear the howls in the wind.

"Is everything okay?"

Malcolm asks ruining the lovely silence going on between us.

"They won't be any reason for you to pay me"

"What?", he asks surprised and so am I.

"Our deal", I remind him,"You won't need to pay me back, I honestly want to marry Ivy"