Best + Bitter = Better

Songs for this chapter are;

Sleeping at last - Atom 4

Melanie Martinez- Teacher's Pet

Labrinth - Beneath your beautiful

Pink - Just give me a reason

Ariana Grande - Positions

After the restaurant we left and took the car back home. I was full and wore out so I rested my head against Enzo's shoulder during the ride. He started working on his phone and I was too tired to be nosy. I shut my eyes and felt his hand on my knee again. His thumb stroked my knee and I like his warm touch on my skin. I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and opened my eyes. Why am I so sleepy?

I sighed and sat up before rubbing my eyes. My head felt heavy and I rested against the glass window. I tried closing my eyes again and that felt better along with rain slowly starting to fall against the window.

"Are you okay?", Enzo asks.

"I'm just a bit sleepy", I open my eyes to look at him.

"Come here"

I scoot a little to sit next to him. He pats his lap and I roll my eyes before resting head on his lap. I shut my eyes again and take a deep breath before falling asleep. I really liked our date tonight, it was wonderful.

I can't recall how long the ride was but my eyes soon opened. I glanced at one of the windows and noticed that we were past the gates. I actually grew accustomed to the dark since I've been lying here. It felt quite relaxing having Enzo run his fingers through my hair somehow the little act calmed me down. I soon sat up and noticed he was still on his phone. I looked outside as the SUV came to a stop right in front of the house.

Enzo soon hopped out and I followed him, his hand was in mine as he turned back to shut the car door.
As soon as he shut it his phone vibrated and I waited with him as he pulled the phone from his pocket. I stared at him worried as he read the text and the sweet kind look he's been giving me all night quickly changed to furious within seconds. He took one look at the phone's screen before looking back at me.

"Sorry it's work I have to go"

"It's fine"

I kissed him and watched as he hopped back in the car and soon drove off. I'm worried about what the call was about but I'll ask him in the morning. I shrugged and walked into the house. I shut the doors behind me and looked around the house. It's completely empty but I see a few guards in the backyard. I sigh and headed upstairs, I'll sleep in Enzo's room tonight. As I climbed up the steps I took off my jacket and leaned against the railing to unzip my boots. Now that I think about it I should change in my room before going to his. Another long walk to my room just great.

As soon as I stepped into my room the freezing temperature made me shiver. I quickly changed out of the dress and into my t-shirt and shorts. I tossed the clothes into the hamper and placed my shoes into the closet when I was finally finished I grabbed a pillow and my phone then walked back to Enzo's room. I shut the door in behind me and crawled into his king sized bed before laying against his pillow. The smell of his cologne was stronger than ever and I closed my eyes imagining him here with me. It lasted for a slight second and I opened my eyes before scrolling through my phone.

I texted my dad and Jay and a few of my friends from work. They were planning to go out this weekend and invited me and I gladly accepted, I haven't seen my friends in forever and I miss them. I checked the time, 9:30 pm. A sigh escaped my lips and I placed my phone on the bed side before turning on my side. It's still early but I'm a bit tired. I closed my eyes yet sleep didn't come to me. I tossed and turned for awhile before laying on my back and staring up at the ceiling. As much as I'm trying to forget it I'm worried about what that text was about. I'm not the jealous type but a tiny part of me worries it's probably Tessa who texted him, its pathetic really because we had a wonderful time at dinner yet as soon as he left I think its his ex or whoever she is. I rest my hands on my stomach and shut my eyes and let my imagination do its thing. I imagine that Enzo's laying with me and he's flirting with me like he did over dinner. I imagine that his hands are tracing against my skin and down to my waistband. I imagine that he's warning me to be quiet as he slips two fingers inside me.