Just Imagine

Songs for this chapter are;

Madison Beer - Baby (slowed + reverb)

Henry Verus - Your guilty pleasure

The greatest showmen cast- Tightrope

Ariana Grande- Better off

Camila Cabello - Living proof

Ever since last night Enzo hasn't said a word to me. He avoids my stare whenever he sees me and I hate that I brought up his ex, well I don't exactly know what Tessa's deal is but she's certainly a trigger warning for him. I didn't want to bother him last night so I slept in my room, I didn't exactly get a good night sleep till 2am but I caused that on myself. The family and I minus Enzo are having breakfast. Jade is explaining how she killed a guy then his entire family after.

She's really vicious, she's like a female version of Enzo. I finished my eggs and coffee a little while ago, I just wanted to listen to their stories for awhile but now I'm ready to......apologize.

I've only said sorry when dad would force me to but other than that apologies never really slipped out from my lips. Since I woke up extra early I showered and did my hair. I found an old oversized rock band t-shirt I didn't know I had and some white shorts. My hair is in a low ponytail with a curly strand falling into my face. I glanced down the dinner table once more before excusing myself as I stood to my feet heading straight to Enzo's room. My legs took me past the foyer and I hopped up the stairs rather quickly. I sighed as I walked down the narrow hall and finally faced his brown hardwood door. I took a deep breath and built courage as I knocked. I waited for a little while but nothing so I knocked again...........still nothing.

That's weird

My hand wrapped around the door knob and very slowly I pushed back the door. For the few nights I've slept in here I know for a fact that this man likes locking his door. My head peaked out from the door and I did a quick glance......his room is empty. I stepped inside the room and shut the door in behind me. I glanced around and like the usual nights I've stayed in here it looks exactly the same.

I don't hear anything, could he probably have left for work or maybe he's at the gym?

I walked towards the bed, damn it was spotless. He doesn't seem to be in here. I'll check the bathroom before leaving. I walked past the closest to the bathroom. I turned the knob and pushed back the door. As soon as the door creaked open that's when I saw.......

Shit

My eyes landed on his tattooed back then made their way down to his ass. God damn that man has an amazing ass. The water brushes against his skin like he's a Greek God and I can't stop staring at that ass. Fuck he's so sexy.

His hands comb through his hair and he turns around. His eyes reach mine and I realize with how slow he's turning I'll see his dick any second, it's not like I don't want to see but fuck I have to leave. As soon as his eyebrow raises I mumble and quickly shut in the door.

"Sorry..... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry",I rush to say.

I dash from his room to downstairs. My head is left confused as I process what just happened. I'm sorry for what I did but deep deep down inside I wish I saw his....you know what never mind. I'm a creep but I'm fine with it. As much as I longed to see him like that it was a mistake, nothing but a stupid, idiotic amazing mistake.

"Where are you off to?"

I'm so focused that I don't realize I walked past Titus. I stare at him wide eyed as my heart thumps against my ribs uncontrollably.