4 - Foxfire (Part 2)

I noticed Biana glaring at Sophie as if trying to say, 'If you even touch this table! You'll never see the light of day again!'

I noticed Biana glaring at Sophie as if trying to say, 'If you even touch this table! You'll never see the light of day again!'. I got her attention and stuck my tongue out at her.

"So, where should we sit?" Sophie asked scanning the lunch hall.

"Sorry, I have detention..." Dex said in disappointment.

"Umm, we can sit with my best friend Marella? Oh no, I can't see her, never mind!" I said through a guilty grin.

A boy with curly brown hair came up to us. "Sit with us!" He was named Jensi. He pointed too his not so... well, hygienic posse. Before I could make some sort of excuse, Sophie smiled and pulled me over. The worst thing was, some of the boys, named Benesh Cralizky had had a crush on my since level 1. Ew. I sat down and edged away from one of the boys with a string of snot hanging from his nose. I fake gagged.

All the greasy ponytails stared and drooled again as a pixielike girl grabbed Sophie's tray and motioned for her to follow.

  "What are you doing?" Sophie hissed.

  "Rescuing you," she whispered, tossing her blond hair.

"Marella! My saviour!" I said as I threw my hands around her. She chuckled and shook hands with Sophie.