jealousy side

.

"i can't feel my legs anymore," aeri flopped herself when she was done cleaning all the house accessories. luckily, yeonjun helped them take all the boxes inside their new apartment,

without any words, heeseung sat on the coffee table and took her leg on his. slowly the boy massaged her leg as her eyes softened watching heeseung being such a gentleman.

they finally moved into a new house. she followed what he wanted, a small apartment that was comfortable and enough for both of them living together and their cats. they might have no time like what they said before, but aeri doesn't want to make it harder for yeonjun to take care of all of the cats. they need to take care of their pet on their own now, no more maids.

"i had no ideas what would i do now if you're not drunk that day," she said bluntly while eyes glued on her husband who chuckling, his hands busy massaging her legs. "the surgery would happen in one week more and if you don't come to me, i probably came to you and say sorry for what i've done," she continued making the boy stopped.

looking at her eyes shocked, "you had surgery in one week more?!"

aeri giggled, she shook her head and pulled heeseung's arm to sit beside her so she can cuddle him like she always does in their free times. "i supposed to, but i canceled it when you came back that day. i wanna spend my time with you, in case my surgery fail..."

heeseung slapped her arm not too strong turning the girl's face full of confusion. "you can spend all of your time with me after the surgery too, princess. i know you can, you need to live for your father, yeonjun, your friends. for sure, for me!" he said comforting aeri.

"i love you,"

"i love you too, princess," he replied giving her a peck before asking her another question.

"but you still gonna do it right? when are you going to–"

"one month or two, what do you think?" she asked cut her husband's question.

"it's up to you, as long as you will survive and i know we can live happily together without worrying about anything," he said with hopes in his eyes, watching aeri who's laying on his chest with a sad smile.

And that's when she made up her mind, she will do the operation as fast as possible but make sure had enough time for everyone so she choose one month and a half.

"Thank you, aeri. I don't know what will happen to me without your help," jay, heeseung's friend said while putting all the boxes on the table.

It was from his lecture, asking him to move the boxes to the classroom so it'll be easier if another professor wants to use but jay was suffering alone. luckily aeri just about to walk to the parking lot saw him struggling so she decided to help him instead.

Aeri chuckled as she shook her head. Just taking a few boxes, nothing much she could do for him anyway. "Wanna grab some coffee? my treat since you helped me," the girl agreed, they both went to the café. Heeseung will end his shift at 6 pm anyways, she can spend her time waiting for him with jay. that's not a big deal, at least for her.  🤷🏻‍♀️

"actually i'm scared," jay suddenly spoke while they walked to the cafè.

"scared of?"

"your husband," aeri got so clueless. she frowned her eyebrows, looking at jay with full of confusion. her thoughts full of heeseung's bad side that she never know, it scaring her so she decided to ask jay again.