nickname

.

"call me your princess," she suddenly said while heeseung focusing on his phone, messaging his friends.

not hearing any reply for him, she didn't even glare at him. for sure she was shy even though she's the one who suggest it. "then you'll call me, hee as always?" heeseung spoke, eyes still on the phone.

"of course! i can say your name every second. i also can write your name on the sky if i could. the boy that made me the happiest: lee heeseung!" she exclaimed happily. her hands up, imagining there a sky with heeseung's name on it.

chuckling at her childish personality again before closing his phone. turning to aeri who's looking at him confusedly with coke in her hand. "what are you..."

"don't call me hee," he said with a serious tone but ready to burst into a laugh. aeri laughed at first making him fail his mission to hold his laugh, he end up laughing too.

"so, where are we going to do tomorrow, daddy?" she asked jokingly just to play around since he wants another name besides hee.

"oh- i didn't expect you should call me that but that will be great too–" he was shocked but played along and for sure he's blushing.

"yow, bro! i was just kidding. i have my daddy with the same blood as mine you know?" she said while rolling her eyes. making her way to throw her rubbish on the table.

come back only to see heeseung with a confused face. "what with the face?"

"princess, you need to call me by another name too! your prince!" he stood up when he got the idea but she shook her head. her face blushing but she completely disagreed with heeseung but she does not give any name. she goes straight to the bed and rolls to her place. she then tapped the place beside her, asking heeseung to get some sleep since there are a lot of things they will try tomorrow.

heeseung watched her from their living room. not too far, only 10 steps from their bed. she giggled, "come here, my moon. let's sleep!" she called him as she tapped the space beside her again before covering herself with a blanket.

"your moon?" he smirked, eyes still on you who's already with eyes closed. ready to drift into the dreams world. his heart is not on the normal radar, his world seems frozen for a while.

so this is what it feels like to fall in love? gotta admit. but straight to her.

––

"ugh, why do i agree to do this with you?... ARKKK ahh it hurts!" heeseung whined like a child getting a massage in the spa on the resort.

not only did aeri laugh at him. even the one who massages them both laughed at his behavior. it's only three minutes since them being at the spa but heeseung already complaining about everything. the worker said they both are a chaotic couple, always bickered since they came here.

the next things, they both laying on the bed while their face is full of clay masks. this time heeseung finally shut his mouth, no more hard massage that made his body hurt more than before.

"princess...?" he asked realizing it's been so quiet, they can't turn their head to see each other.

laying on the bed, doing nothing making us sleepy. and yes, aeri was sleepy but getting fresh when she heard 'princess' comes from heeseung's mouth. she needs to admit it was cringe but at least he called her with a sweet nickname.

blushing but lucky that her face was covered with the mask. "yea?" she answered.

"oh i thought you are sleeping," he said but continued, "heh it's kinda cringing to call you princess, you know?" as if he reads her mind saying it was cringe.