fix it

.

"coffee for everyone!" xiaoting gave everyone cups of coffee because her fashion got chosen and now she decided to celebrate with her mates. it's not her first time getting chosen after aeri got into a fight with heeseung but aeri wouldn't do anything about it but support her friend. for sure the boys from medical students join them, except for heeseung.

everyone noticed aeri was a little bit different, she talked a lot and little more confident in their class. she's come back with a thousand questions like she always do when she first got into college.

"There is no coffee for me?" a voice suddenly comes from nowhere catching everyone's attention. aeri couldn't help but hide her smile and blush.

xiaoting gulped her saliva, heeseung never joined them after the fight so they never count him when they planned together. "wait, i'll buy one more," the girl ran back to the cafe as everyone looked at heeseung with a suspicious look.

"hyung, is this you?" jay asked receiving a smack on his arm. "of course it's me. oh what? it's a sin to join you guys now?" he's laughing and taking a seat beside jay so he can face aeri who is blushing.

"bro, our hyung eats book. i'm sure you're not heeseung," huening kai added as heeseung give them 'i'm so done' look. not making everything a big deal, they just let heeseung join them, yes for sure they would. that what they wanted anyway.

they started to eat their food while listening to their dumb jokes but aeri stayed silent. she's chuckling but it's awkward now because everything she does, heeseung be staring at her.

the couples made it obvious. everyone could notice both of them trying to make up their argument but they should let them settle their things. "crap– girl... let's go. ten minutes more, miss sunny gonna beat our ass later!" all of sudden yujin said while looking at her watch.

all those girls standing up following the boys and wonyoung from the medical course. they bit a goodbye before all of them separated into their course.

before aeri could walk farther, heeseung grabbed her wrist and whisper to her, "wait for me, i'll bring you home," and just like that he left the girl who still processing what he just said.

three hours passed as aeri laid her head on the table, she have done so many things she lost before. maybe she does get back her motivation and we all know what her secret motivation is.

"we'll get going! bye, see you tomorrow!" bahiyyih, hikaru and yujin said as they entered the exit of the fashion studio.

aeri sighed loudly until xiaoting widened her eyes, realizing that aeri was still here. she thought she already left because she heard what heeseung whispered to aeri at lunch.

"aeri, what are you doing here?" xiaoting asks while getting closer to aeri who's pouting while closing her eyes. tired of all the work that she stop doing last month.

"too many works, can't you see?" aeri lazily replied while showing her messy works in front of her.

"yea but that doesn't mean you can cancel your date with hee–" she got cut off by aeri who suddenly stood up out with her eyes widened and worried on her face.

with a fast pace, she hurried to clean her space and got some books into her bag. putting back all the accessories and stuff she used to the right place as xiaoting watching her with a soft laugh.

" i'll go now! bye!" she waved her hands and ran to the exit.

even when she got into the elevator, her mouth couldn't stop saying 'faster'. it's the times she can make up again with heeseung but her works ruin the moments. at this point, she knows she fcked up if heeseung wasn't in the parking lot.

she was right tho. panting in the middle of the parking lot while looking for heeseung's car which is nowhere to be seen. maybe it's too late and heeseung gonna thought she doesn't want him anymore.

walk back into the university, she got no choice but to wait for the bus not until a black car comes in front of the bus stop. it doesn't take many times to know that it's heeseung. standing up with a shocked face while getting closer to the car, she tried her best to hide her smile and blushing but no helps at all.

"come in princess," heeseung said on the driver's seat as aeri open the door to get in.

gulped watching heeseung's face getting serious while focusing on the road. heeseung knows she has been stared him so he chuckled. "what?" aeri asked after a long time being so quiet.

"do you have any problem or does my handsome face distract you?" confidently he questioned her as he smirked looking at aeri who tried to stay calm.

the truth is she feels bad for being so late and second, yes she staring at her good-looking husband, knowing how perfect god's creation is.

"i'm sorry i'm late, i thought you already left me," pouted she said and her eyes focusing on the road.

slowly heeseung's hand reached her hand and hold it tightly. "that's how you felt when you waited for me before," softly smile while looking at his wife with pitiful eyes.

she doesn't know what to feel. butterflies? feelings that she couldn't describe, heeseung finally understand to comfort her and treat her like someone he loved. how does she suppose to react to this?

"um... is it okay if i bring you to somewhere first?" before aeri could answer, heeseung continued. "i'm the one who drives you home, so you need to follow me," giggles could be heard, aeri couldn't hide her red face watching how cute his words are.

"i'm not sure if you like it but my home is yours too. don't stay at your friend's house for too long, you got a wife to take care of and she badly needs you," aeri straightforwardly says it leaving heeseung shocked that she will let out her feelings before heeseung do a formal apology.

he laughed, "really? do you think she will accept me if i go back to her?" aeri rolled her eyes after heeseung played along.

"i swear she'll be the one who is scared if her husband doesn't accept her. she's maybe a villain to him now," pouting but blushing because the boy couldn't stop caressing her backhand using his thumb. of course, she was scared to say that, but if not now then when?

they got not many times, a lot of things they need to tell each one such as... her brain tumor and for sure she also wants to hear him talk about his family even sooha already told her.

no answer from heeseung only making aeri's heartbeat so fast. who knows he will ask for a breakup or maybe stop contacting each other so he will be free. no, remove all her thoughts. he keeps treating her more than before, that's obvious he wants to be with her.

"we're here," heeseung's face was so nervous but he tried to stay cool as he opened the door. the car was in front of a 24/7 mart but when heeseung hold her hands and let the way. they don't seem to go to the mart but upstairs to the rooftop of the shop.

once they got there, aeri gasped at the view she saw. the car sounds might be spoiled but perfect for staring at night. she could see a few mountains with light from afar, memorized everything until she forgot about heeseung's appearance behind her.

when she was busy taking pictures for her instagram story, heeseung suddenly hug her from behind. putting his chin on her shoulder as the girl froze.

his hands now were around her waist. she couldn't say anything, froze on her spot, patiently waiting for heeseung to speak up.

"i'm sorry. i'm sorry for everything..." he whispered in her ears.