a day together

.

"hee!" she exclaimed as she stopped on their way to the beach, wearing swimming clothes. not too revealing, not a bikini for sure. she's uncomfortable with that sexy clothes.

"why?" he turned back to his wife. get closer, look at what's wrong with her.

unlike heeseung, he was so excited to play in the water. his clothes are just simple, a black t-shirt and short pants. yet, he couldn't stop smiling since they were both done changing their clothes.

she looked away. it's embarrassing to tell him that she scared. "i- i think... i'll go to the spa instead. you can enjoy as much as you want!"

heeseung frowned. not thinking twice, he shook his head. disagreed with her sudden opinion. "we can go to the spa tomorrow morning together. now let's enjoy our times here first!" heeseung said excitedly.

in the end, she's giving up. she doesn't care what he would say about her. "i'm scared, okay?"

"scared? of the beach? why? i never knew you had a trauma about the sea?" he asked but aeri just shook her head. denied every question he gave.

"it's my first time. i mean, you know my father is quite busy," heeseung chuckled as his hand made way to aeri's head to pat her slowly.

"let's go and play. i'll be here by your side, okay? just hold me tight," he grabbed her hands and went to play some water activities such as banana boat and many more. just say i don't know what it's called.

half and hours passed, aeri glad that heeseung keep his word except for the banana boat. aeri falls first before him but he swims to her once he saw she's already like a seal. good things she knows how to swim.

although she was scared, she still admits that she enjoy everything they played. no regret at all. heeseung was there when she was nervous. he reminded her to hold the holder tight when they were on the water ride.

it's 5 pm now, they were tired of playing too much water ride so they walking together with their hands intertwined with each one. it's unnecessary to tell but they haven't let go of their hand since the last ride.

"thank you," aeri breaking the ice as always but it's too sudden. heeseung eyes on her with frown on his forehead. "huh?"

"clean your ears you stupid. i said thank you," she said focusing back on the road. their way back to their room seems too long. the nice weather since they came, it's like everything for their vacation together is perfect.

"thank you for...?"

aeri stopped looking at heeseung with so done face but end up laughing after she saw heeseung confused just like a baby bambi. "i don't know? maybe because you made me fight my fear toward the sea?"

"only a kid scared of the stupid water. it doesn't even harm you!" heeseung replied scoffing to the girl beside him.

he expected that she will fight back like she always does but now she smiling like an idiot making him more confused. "why are you smiling?"

"nah, look at that family," she eyed him to the one little family with their kid playing around the playground. laughing together with love in their eyes. "don't ever think about it, aeri. you hate kids don't you?" he asked, knowing what she mean.

"yea i do but if it's ours..."

it's a good thing they have arrived at their room only in a few steps. "walk faster, silly. i want to go walk on the mini aquaria tonight," he said leaving aeri walking alone with a sigh. she pouted when she looked at her hand not together with heeseung's warm anymore.