drunk hee

.

2 am.

if she cares about her study, she will probably sketch some new design but now she stayed only for her k-drama. she laying on the bed while closing her eyes with her palm. scared if there is a jumpscare.

her soul almost goes out of her body for nothing because it's just suspense music that made the story scary. funny for aeri, it's actually a horror comedy but all she does is close her eyes.

ding! dong!

it would be a lie if she didn't hear that but she tried her best to face her laptop instead of watching the surrounding her but the bell started to ring louder. she badly wants to turn off the laptop and exit the movie she watched.

she was alone at their house, yeonjun will be having his outstation for a week and no maid in this small normal house she live in before.

the doorbell started becoming harsher. aeri couldn't take it anymore as she put her laptop away and stand up from her bed. opening her room door slowly with her room broom in her right hand. good things she didn't close the living room's light or she will be dead by now.

after a few steps, she arrived at their main door where the person outside keep ringing the bell. holding the doorknob and getting ready to hit the person with the broom.

in count 3...

2...

1...

the broom falls on the floor as she standing there speechless watching heeseung with a smile on his red face, slowly walk inside drunkenly without any permission and hug her.

aeri could push him away but why would she? he smells like wine right now but who cares? at least she got a chance to hug him, missing the warm hug she only got once when they went to the zoo.

"don't go, please..." he sobbed on her arm slowly patting his head. gosh, god knows how bad she wishes he were sober.

tried her best to control his drunk self to pull him inside, she closed the door before helping heeseung to walk to her room. "is it true?" he asked, still having tears in his eyes.

she know he was not in a good condition but she want to answer him. he would probably forget about it. "true? about what?" she asked.

they arrived at her room and she quickly put her laptop away so heeseung could he flop himself on her bed comfortably. "you're not going anywhere, right?"

aeri went silent, she stared at heeseung's face without any answer. "if you're going, then don't!" heeseung grabbed her wrist and let her lay down beside him in the mega single bed.

now, she was in his arm. easy to say they cuddling each other. aeri's face was so red, he had never done this before. luckily it's dark so heeseung would never see her face. if he sees it right now, he will forget everything tomorrow. there's no use.

"i won't let you go. never!" he whispered to her ears as she hugged him back bringing him closer to her.

"sure, my moon. i won't go too," she smiled before she drifted into her dreamland in heeseung's warm hug.

––

groaning as she turned around to close her alarm. the sun from the window hits her face so she had no choice but to wake up. she still needs to go to college no matter what.

before completely going to the bathroom, she opened her phone first, reading the unread message from her friends, and surprisingly, one of them is sooha.