her past

.

"no! i will never allow you to marry her!" 15 years old aeri shouted to the guy who holding her mother's hand as she belongs to him.

tears couldn't be stopped. she's crying while watching her mom and the guy away from their real family. "mom... leave him! dad loves you, he's just busy! he is a doctor, he needs to save people!" aeri shouted again but this time to her mom who only could shut her mouth.

his mom just stare at the little kid without any emotion on her face. it hurts so much watching their hands intertwined with each other but not with her real husband. "you! it's your fault! can you see what you do to us?!" continuing shouted to the guy as yeonjun tried to stop her.

the guy smirked, "blame it on your father for not paying attention to my queen," he said while lifting her mother's hand and kissing the back of her hand making aeri's anger higher than before.

"choi's family is the most selfish family i have ever known. especially you, choi aeri," his words were like a knife stabbed her right into her heart.

"but my father loves us! he loves mom. i know he does, mom please-" before aeri continued her words, her head got shoot by a wine bottle from the guy.

all of them were speechless as aeri suddenly backed out. blood from her head started to spread around the living room of their mansion. yeonjun did not waste any time, he hurried to call the hospital and the ambulance comes after 5 minutes. the guy and her mom ran away but luckily there's a cctv in their big mansion.

and that's when her father also a doctor announced that she got a brain tumor. everyone suggested she get surgery so she could live like a normal person without any worries but she was a kid back then, and she was scared that she fail and die.

her mom and the guy were bought to the court for explanation and maybe aeri could see them both living in the jail. forgetting about the fact her mom is a banker ceo's daughter, they lose the argument. her mom used the money to win. after all, her mom is the richest than her father.

aeri is stubborn. she stalked the guy and found out he also got a child. fate helps her so well, his son going to the same school as her and that's when she got the worst idea to ruin his family too.

but end up ruining her husband alone...

it's the day everyone hates, monday. she sighed as she get up from her bed and get ready to go to her college. she was still guilty about what sooha said about heeseung but deep in the corner of her heart want to meet that boy and fix everything.

grabbing her backpack and running outside to get in yeonjun's car. on their way, yeonjun broke the ice and asked her about her feelings after meeting his father for a long time.

for sure she was so happy. she even told him about how sad their father is when she visited because he just failed his surgery with someone who got the same luck as aeri, a brain tumor.

that's how their atmosphere inside the car slowly full of awkwardness. "so... did you tell him about–"

"yes, but not now. maybe one month or two. incase the surgery failed, i'll die with no regret," she chuckling at her words only making yeonjun with his mad face playfully slap her arm.

"you're strong. you will survive!" yeonjun claimed as she nodded, and agreed with what he said. she used to be so strong.

"hurry and tell heeseung," he added before yeonjun parked in front of her college's gate. "that will be my biggest regret if i die, you know," she laughed, opening the door and waving her brother goodbye.

she watched her brother's car slowly fade as she took a step toward her fashion course building. as always, she got no motivation. she goes from 'i need to get chosen' to 'at least i submitted'. there's no function anyway.

told herself that she will focus on herself after the surgery if she survive. well, that's kinda hard though. who's knows what her future will be? it's between she survives or she passes, passes away.

"aeri!" a hand could be felt on her shoulder as she turned around seeing wonyoung with her bright smile that never leave her face.

aeri response with only hummed making wonyoung giggling. "nothing, i want to say thank you. it's been about almost a year since we've known each other all because of you! i felt like i'm the happiest person ever," aeri giggled watching her friend being so lovey-dovey every day.

oh gosh she wishes she could too...

"ahh... about that... i'll accept your thank you if you stop talking about your relationship with him. it's disgusting!" aeri scoffed while rolling her eyes.

"hehe... i'm sorry. i'll go now. see you later!" when wonyoung walks to the building, a pair of eyes catch aeri's attention who standing behind wonyoung that only god knows how long he has been standing there, admiring his wife.

the world suddenly goes frozen. people surrounding them stop walking and talking as they couldn't take their eyes from each other but no one dare to move.

she badly wants to run to his arm, telling him she wants to spend their time together until her last breath. she wants to apologize for being selfish and most important, she wants him back. living together as husband and wife.

her phone she holding suddenly buzzed breaking their eyes contact. she takes a look at the screen as yujin's name pop out. no time to answer the call, she already knows yujin will ask her where she is because the class will be started.

closing her phone, she walks as fast as she could. completely ignore heeseung who still standing there like a statue, watching her walk past him.

he's fighting with his ego to get her back or stay like this until he graduated but his mind didn't lie. he wants her, he wants to pour all the love that he confessed to her. taking care of her as the love of his life, his one and only wife.

"she must hate me," he whispered to himself while going to his college's building.