"Luke What's your obsession with having sex with me you've been pining for me for over 10 years it's not gonna happen" you rolled your eyes as you walked over and gave them the pack of Oreos "I Want you to feed them to me Henry" you smiled as he still seemed confused.

"Why Do You Want me to feed these Oreos to you" he slapped the oreos and opened them and ate 2 of the Oreos "Well I thought it would be fun for you to service me and put them in my mouth" you laughed but thought it was funny. "I Have Cold Milk You Can Pour On Me" you smirked at Henry "It's your cue to leave Luke take a hint" Henry nudged him "No I Want To see this" Luke said and leaned forward. You walked over to the fridge grabbed some milk and and 2 cups and Tom the cap off and started pouring the milk you stared at Henry as you leaned over as you watched the milk going into the cup. "Babe Are You Teasing me on purpose cause I think it's working" Henry said while licking his lips.

"Take Off your shirt" Luke Said as he watched you finish pouring the milk "Luke Stop it" Henry Slapped him for the millionth time "I'm sorry but your girlfriend is so hot look at her I can't help it" Luke said as he retreated back on the couch "I Know She's Hot but you need to keep your dick down she's mine not yours and I don't know how many times I have to talk to you about this" Henry was getting pissed but still wanted you spread eagle on the bed.

"Listen Luke Calm your shit Okay" replying to him with a very stern voice "Okay I'm sorry go on.." Luke said as he stopped talking. You grabbed the two cups and gave one to Henry & Luke "Okay Henry come feed me those double stuffed Oreos I think it will be fun and Luke you can move over a bit" you smiled as Henry quickly sat up and made room for you on the couch. You laid on your back across Henry's lap and he hand Fed  you the double stuffed Oreos into your mouth.

Henry grabbed an Oreo and dipped it in milk and put it in your mouth this is exactly how you wanted to be treated like a fucking Princess without the extra dumb shit he usually does with Luke. Henry was onto the 5th Oreo in no time dropping them in your mouth. You ate each Oreo pretty quickly while Luke was just staring There right down your shirt you could see his face looking right up at him.

Luke was jealous of course he wanted to bend you over and fuck the soul out of you he wanted to ravish your perfect body. You could feel how animalistic his energy and vibes were whenever he was around You. You never really wanted to find out about it but deep down in the depths of despair you wondered. You quickly snapped out of it.

"Open Your Mouth" Henry said aggressively

"It's open"

"When Is It My Turn To Feed her those Oreos ?" Luke's asked with that grin on his face
"No" you said sternly "Ugh I never get to have any fun" Luke Said "Well Maybe If you stop hitting and tying to flirt with my girlfriend this situation would of been different" Henry said "So There's A chance" Luke said very confidently.

Both you and Henry said in unison "Absolutely Not No Chance At all" you both just looked at each other and knew how in sync you both were you knew each other so well.

"Listen I'm gonna go get some actual food so I'll be back or not I Don't Know" Luke said while you get fed another Oreo from Henry "I want Chinese" Henry Said "And I want pizza" you replied "Okay I'll Get you both some food" Luke said as he walked to the door. You got up off the couch and walked towards the door with Luke just in front of you. Luke Stood at the door n the way out resting his arm on the wall and staring down at you "You know I could fuck you better than Henry ever could I will make you have the best orgasm come with me and find out Henry Doesn't Have to know" Luke Said with that sneaky grin to you he truly was a menace you deep down inside wanted to find out but you knew it would break Henry's heart.

"Oh I'm Sorry Luke I Don't think I can" you looked down at the grown as Luke pulled his fingers up on your child pulling your face forward "I Know How You Look At me don't lie and say you want to fuck me cause I know you " you were a bit shooken up by that Luke wasn't completely wrong you wanted to but couldn't. "I'm sorry but I can't..." your words trailed off as he looked you up and down running his pointer finger up your arm making you shiver. "just Know I Can Change that you know where to find me... alright well I'm gonna go get food see you in forty minutes" Luke Walked down the hall to the stairs as you watched his disappear.

You shut the door more triggered than ever walking back to Henry on the couch. "What Was That All About" Henry asked "Oh Nothing he just asked what toppings I want on my pizza" you smiled. Henry went back to feeding you those Oreos "Well I Guess this all that we got for now until the food comes then Henry"  you said as he smiled as he shoved another double stuffed Oreo into your mouth "Yeah Well At least I get to spend some time with you" Henry smiled at you as he spilled the milk. And he kept feeding you.