Party II

!TW: alcohol, drugs, mention of rape!

----------------------------------------------------

The first people arrived and after a while it got pretty crowded. I met a lot of people again who I didn't see in a while. The music was loud, the people were dancing. We were just standing at the counter and filled up our drinks when Luna tapped my shoulder. "Turn around", she said. I did what she said and I felt my mind drifting off. "Fucking Darius", I whispered to myself. He was just walking trough the door with some girl by his side. Everything in my inside was like a rollercoaster. I did't know how to feel. Anxious? Tough?

The moment he saw me he grinned and looked me up and down. I wished his attention would go off of me but it did't. He walked towards me. In the corner of my eyes I saw all my friends getting closer to me. I felt save for a moment. "Well hello Malia. Long time no seeing", he said. "Is that the girl you fucked the entire time you were with me?" I scoffed and let my gaze wander to the girl besides him. She did't seem suprised so I suppose she knew. "How do you always come up with something like that? I would never do that", he said ironicly. "You are the worst person we've ever met. You're disgusting", Aneesa told him. "Get out of our sight, asshole and leave her alone. Otherwise you and your little girl there are getting kicked out", Aven said.

To my suprise he turned around and walked off into the crowd of people. "What the fuck", I said to them. "Did you all see the way he looked me up and down. That's literally so disgusting". I sat down at the chair that was standing at the counter. "Here, your drink. It gets better after that", Emilio said laughing and pushed the cup in my direction. I grabbed it and drunk it all at once. Maybe I exaggerated a bit because the first look of them was more shocking but then we all laughed. "Let's go and have some fun. Come on!", Aven said almost running into the crowd of people.

I guess I never had so much fun than there. We danced, laughed, drank and out of a little frustration a got very drunk. I mean I edured a lot of alcohol and I always was, lets say okey, but I often did weird things. Not bad ones, just things I would't usually do. I was in the middle of dancing when I saw Darius approaching me. He got closer and closer. Because the others were drunk as well they didn't protect me as good as in the beginning but they were there. Don't ask how but I ended up dancing with him. Just in a "we are friends" way even though we weren't even that. I didn't even notice it, but he took the chance and took a picture of us, which he then posted on his instagram story. Caption: Missed you 😏.

I had no idea about all of this because, as always, he did it behind my back. What I didn't know at that time, was that I will have the worst phone call in my entire life in the next minutes. I went to the bathroom because I needed to use the toilet. I made it alone, walking was a little difficult but I got there. Suddenly I noticed a constant vibration in my bag. I got my phone out and saw Adrien calling and hundreds of messages. "Hey, what's up?", I said trying to not show that I was drunk. "You are definitely drunk. What in the world are you think your doing with Darius?", he told me angrily. "Huh, what are you talking about. I didn't do anything with him", I answered confused. "Yeah, right. And that in his instagram story is the queen of england", he said ironicly.

"What instagram story? How do you even see that? Did you search him up?", I said while klicking on instagram and looking up Darius' name. "Doesn't matter", he answered. I clicked onto his story and saw the picture and the caption. The anger grew in myself and I tried to sit down on the bathtub but I missed it and landed on the floor. "I haven't had any idea that he took a photo, seriously!", I complained. "Mhm right. Have fun on you party. Bye", he said and I didn't even had the chance to say something because he hung up on me. What the fuck. I stuffed my phone in my bag again, used the toilet and walked back to the party. Darius and I haven't even spoked a word earlier.

"Ah Malia you're back. Where have you been?", Luna asked concerned. "At the toilet. Everythings fine", I lied. She quickly grabbed her phone and turned it towards me. I saw Darius story again and rolled my eyes. "I know. Already saw at. Asshole", I said. We went back into the crowd and there we met Darius again. I was too drunk to notice that he had something in mind. He came closer and said into my ear: "I'm going to get us some drinks. Brb"

Darius POV

(ooo you mybe ask yourself why suddely his perspective but you will find out in the next few lines)

She was to drunk to even think clear. Poor little girl. My plan was working perfectly. I was on my way to the kitchen to get us some drinks. I took to cups and filled them with some beer. I grabbed deep into my pocket to get out a little bag with some powder and poured it into one of the cups. The thought of doing everything to her and her beautiful body that my mind desired, made my adrenaline go up rapidly. I grabbed the drinks and went back to her. She was alone, non of her friends were there. Perfect. It dind't take her very long until she finished the cup. Now I just needed to wait a few minutes. "Darius, I absolutely don't feel well. Everything around me is spinning", she said while gripping onto me so she didn't fall. That's exactly how I wanted it to go.

I led her upstairs into an empty bedroom. She was completly dazed and had no idea what was going on and will go on now. I laid her down into the bed and admired her body. The beautiful curves and the face. I buttend up my shirt and opened my belt. I was just about to undress her when I suddenly heard the door crack open.

wc: 1108

------------------------------------------------

Ahhh holy shit. Already new chapter. I think my mind is going crazy because there are so many ideas.

The last part with the switch of the POV was absolutely spontanious but I thought it would be better out of his perspective. By the way it's inspired by the once scene from Riverdale where Nick St. Clair is trying to do the same thing to Cheryl.

I hope you liked it and there are going to be just a few chapters left before it's the end of the story!

Till then, bye <3