Repercussion

! Trigger Warning ! Sexual Actions

-----------------------------------------------

I ran faster than ever. My body felt empty. I had hurt her and it hurt me even more. I shut out the outside world completely, only the thoughts in my head whizzing around. I finally arrived at Malia's house and stood in front of the door. I was about to ring the bell when the door opened. I hoped it was Malia but it was Luna. "Well well, what do you want?" she asked irritably. "Please let me in. I need to talk to Malia" I practically begged. "Pff, definitely not. You're the idiot here you hurt her so you should suffer like her!" she yelled. 

"Now listen, it wasn't what you all think it was and I want to explain all that to her. I love her more that everything in this fucking world  and you won't stop me from seeing her" I replied angrily. With a shake of her head, she made her point clear to me. But I didn't care I was bigger and much stronger than her. So I just pushed her aside, maybe a little roughly, but I didn't care in this situation. I stormed through the house and upstairs. Malia's door almost fell off its hinges when I walked into the room. She sat on her bed crying and winced when she saw me. 

The shock was literally written all over her face. "Get out!" she screamed through sobs. "No" I said just standing there. Her eyes were confused and even more anger formed. "What do you want? Tell me that nothing happened to the girl? We all know exactly how you really are. I really thought I could trust you and then this. It's-" she sobbed but I cut her off in the middle. When she spoke, every word hit me, hurting me more and more. She got up and came towards me.

"I don't expect you to forgive me or anything because the only mistake I made was losing track of time. The girl is Ella, my toddler friend, I didn't even recognize her. She wanted to kiss me, yes but i stopped her right away and then she revealed who she was and I was arguing with her the whole time because she said I should choose her, forget you and insulted you. I swear to you that I am telling  the truth because I could never hurt or lie to you!" I said overwhelmed.

She just stood there motionless, didn't say anything, didn't cry. And suddenly I only felt a pain on my cheek. She had just hit me. I stood in front of her with wide eyes and my gaze changed into an aggressive one. Completely confused, Malia realized what she had just done and said "Oh my god, I'm so sorry I-". "It's fine, maybe I needed that" I replyed. "No, no, that's not okay at all. Oh god" she sobbed.

She was completely confused and I could see that she was about to pass out. I immediately grabbed her waist and held her tight. She pressed her head close to my chest. "I'm so sorry Adrien, for everything! For not trusting you and yelling at you and hurting you. Of course I forgive you" she said softly.

— Malia's point of view —

I had to forgive him no matter how deeply this hurted me. I couldn't imagine my life without him. I still leaned on him. I was powerless as I still couldn't believe what I had just done. He held me tight and then led me to my bed to lie down. I was lying there in complete disarray and suddenly I heard a knock on the door. It was Luna. "I heard everything. Hope you're not lying, Adrien" she said sharply. "Luna, he's not lying I can see that" I reply softly. "Malia are you alright?" she asked me. "Yeah, sort of but I think Adrien will take care of me" I replied with a forced smile.

"Okey, I'll trust you and leave you alone for now" she said and disappeared from my room. I glanced at Adrien looking down at me with concern. "Can you please help me change?" I asked. "I'm supposed to- Well, um" he answered. I couldn't help but grin. "Now you're suddenly shy and at the beginning of the school year you probably would have torn off any gril's clothes?" I annoyed him.

He rolled his eyes and didn't comment. He went to my closet and got me a pair of sweatpants. He put them on my bed and I looked at him confused. "And what about a sweater?" I asked. He smiled briefly and pulled his sweater over his head, put it next to it and now helped me change. I didn't care that he only saw me in my underwear, after all it wasn't really different than in a bikini. After I had finished changing, he covered me up and laid down next to me. I slid very close to him and rested my head on his chest. His arms held me tight. "Why did you forgive me?" he asked suddenly. 

I didn't say anything for a moment, trying to figure out how to phrase it. I straightened up slightly to look into his eyes. "You know, at the beginning of the school year I never thought it would end like this. I liked you from the start, only your being scared me. But to see that there is something good in every human is something that overwhelms me and especially about you. You give me what I need and it's the most beautiful thing to have someone by their side to take care of me. But letting you go would be a decision I would regret forever" I replied softly. I could tell he wasn't expecting such an answer so I put my head down again.

Less than 10 seconds later he said something. "Malia, look at me, please" he said in a requesting tone. Again, I straightened but this time fully so that I was sitting there. He did the same, looking deep into my eyes. "I never thought that someone will have such an influence on me to change my behavior. I think that was the best decision to let you in my life" he said in a very mysterious voice while tucking my hair behind my ear. A little confusion spread through me, which he noticed.

"I am grateful to you more than anything, believe me. I've changed a lot, but I'm still the dominant person" he said with a mischievous grin. I smiled and felt him pushing me backwards. Of course I let myself fall and now I saw him above me. Finally he came towards me and kissed me lustfully. I replied. I felt more and more tension building up in my body. He moved away from my lips and traveled to my neck, where he left some hickeys. We both breathed heavily, but nevertheless I enjoyed every minute with this boy who made me so happy.

He slowly took off my clothes and his shirt and I helped him with his pants. He kissed lower and lower and left purple marks. He got back up to me and kissed me passionately again one hand slowly moving down. So far until he was in my panties. And as quickly as he traced down I felt two of his fingers inside me which I revealed with a soft groan. I pushed my hips up, sensing that he was already hard. I breathed heavily and he kissed me again.

His movements were perfect and every time he hit spots that made me moan loudly. I cocked my head back and ran my fingers through his hair. He now took his hand up again, made us both completely naked and lined himself up with me and looked at me."Do you want this Malia?" he asked me. "More than anything" I begged.  "Fine, then look me in the eye" I did as he said and looked into his beautiful eyes where I got lost so many times before. I slowly felt him enter me and clutched at the bed sheet. We both gave in with a loud groan. He was very carefully so I could get used to it.

And once again our lips collided. "A-Adrien" I could hardly say between my moans. "Yes darling?" he returned. "Faster please" I asked him. He didn't hesitate for a second and followed my request. The fact that he always hit my most sensitive spot made me groan every time. I clawed at his back and dug my nails into his skin and slowly realized how I was getting closer and closer to my high.

"Fuck, Adrien. I think I'll come" I moaned. "Not until I say so" he replied with a heavy breath. That statement made my mind go wild. I tried to hold it back as best I could, which turned out to be extremely difficult. "P-Please Adriean" I begged. "If you moan my name so nicely again then I'll let you," he replied. "Adrien" I moaned louder than ever.

We came at the same time and I felt a warm liquid filling me from  inside. Adrien rested his head on my shoulder and then flopped down next to me and I cuddled myself to him. We were both still breathing heavily, so nobody said anything. It took a while until calmed down. "I love you so much" Adrien said while playing with my hair. "And I love you more" I answered. 

--------------------------------------

I'm still impressed I wrote that stuff in the time my final exams took place. I was under so much stress. And now I have plenty of time and everything is chill and I don't have the motivation to write :(