Preperations

I went inside to the kitchen and looked at the clock. It was 4:30 p.m. which meant I still had a while until Aleyna came by. In the meantime I made myself something to eat. The doorbell then roused me from the table. I opened the door and let Aleyna in. "Hey, are you alright?" she asks. "Adrien was here, he came with me after school because I wanted to talk to him. He was acting really weird and I had to find out why" replied I.

"So, what did he say?" she asked very curiously. "He feels bad because he thinks he's taking too much time to deal with his feelings and find the right path" "But I told him to take his time" I said. "I an really looking forward to when you guys finally get together" she replied.I just rolled my eyes and we went upstairs to my room. I threw myself on my bed and Aleyna immediately stormed into my closet. 

"Hey slow down!" I said. I followed her and saw her while she was already going through my things. "We need something hot, short and flashy. We want to impress someone here don't we?", she said during her gaze wandered to me. I had some party dresses. Before we moved here, my group of friends and I used to go out almost every weekend. Aleyna pulled out a emerald green and a black skintight dress. It was relatively revealing but apparently just what she was looking for. "Mind if I borrow this?" she asked pointing to the black dress.

"No take it" I answered while I was looking for something suitable in my high heels drawer. I quickly found something for both of us and continued with the jewelry maching to our outfits. I took a few Chains, rings and stuff and put it with the rest.

"We're going to look absolutely amazing" she said proudly. "Oh yes we will!" I replied confidently. We decided to try on the outfits and then we both stood in amazement in front of the mirror. I hadn't worn anything like this in a long time. It reminded me of our old home and thus of my friends there. But wearing it with Aleyna made it bearable. I have to admit, we looked really good. Nothing and nobody could stop us now.

We then changed our clothes again and decided that we wanted to watch another movie. That movie turned into another and it was soon so late that Aleyna just decided to stay the night. Luckily my bed was big enough for both of us, so she could sleep with me. We turned off the TV just after midnight and decided to go to bed slowly as we had school the next day. 

"What else have you guys been up to, you and Adrien?" Aleyna asked curiously. "Since I know exactly what you're getting to, we just made out a bit nothing else" I replied with a grin. "Boring" she said laughing. "But could you imagine it with him?" I paused and thought for a moment. For sure I thought about it a few times but I didn't think it would become reality. "I don't know" I lied. I didn't want to say it so obviously.  She just smiled at me and then said "Goodnight Malia" "Goodnight," I replied.

The next thing I heard was my alarm clock ringing. I turned it off and stretched. Aleyna was also slowly waking up and I got up and went to the window. It was a beautiful summer day and the sun was already shining. Today was Friday and tomorrow was finally the party. We slowly got dressed, packed our stuff and went downstairs to the kitchen. My mother was the only one left in the house, so she made us breakfast. We ate and then headed to school. Just as we were walking out the driveway  Adrien came around the corner.

"Good morning ladies" he said smiling. I had to giggle. "Good morning" we both replied.So we set off together and arrived at the school on time. We went to our classroom and apart from tense conversations about the party during the break, nothing exciting happened. Aleyna, Livian, Adrien and I were on our way out and decided to wait for Elian and Luca. The three looked somehow very excited as if they were waiting for something. I thought nothing of it and just kept talking to them. 

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder from behind and I turned around. When I saw who was standing there I couldn't believe it at first. "Luna?! What are you doing here" I said to her happily. I immediately wrapped her in a tight hug. "Well, I thought it was about time we met again. "But how did you plan all that?" I stopped talking and turned to the other three, who were now all grinning at me. "You really are the best, thank you" I said to them. I looked back at Luna and in the meantime Elian and Luca were back which meant we could go.

"By the way, it was also agreed with your mum, I was already at your house and put my things down" Luna said to me. "I have to say, you've planned really well" I answered. Adrien never left my side the whole time he was always with me. I really appreciate his closeness. When we got to my house, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye. Aleyna and Livian had turned off earlier.

Luna and I went into the house and since today was Friday, my parents and my brother were already at home. When I entered the kitchen everyone looked very excited and my mother said "Well? Surprise succeeded?" "Absolutely" I answered her. We sat down at the table and had lunch. When we were done, we got up and went to my room.

"What's going on with you and Adrien?" she asked grinning. I had to laugh briefly. "We didn't like each other at first but we got closer and closer. On a school trip something happened between us for the first time and now we are on a level between being friends and relationship" I replied. "Interesting. Didn't you say after Darius you don't want to be in a relationship anymore?" she said. "Oh god, please stop talking about this freak" I replied laughing. "Just kidding" she said.

I showed her around a bit for the rest of the day and in the evening we ordered food and chatted a bit outside in the garden. Also on Saturday we tried to do as much as possible. We went to lunch and to the beach with Aleyna. Then all three of us went to my house to got ready for the party together.

"I'm just so excited. That is going to be so cool!" Luna said while she was just putting on her make-up. "I hope Malia and Adrien are really going wild today" Aleyna replied. "Ey!" I said annoyed. "What? You would be happy about it too" she answered laughing. I just rolled my eyes and continued to do my hair.

After about 2 hours we were finally done. All three of us wore a relatively similar dress, just each a different color. Matching high heels, eye-catching make-up and curly hair. We looked at each other in the mirror and I really wasn't used to getting so worked up. After that we took our bags, packed the most necessary things and then made our way to Elian.