WHAT THE -!

Hawks POV:

I CAN'T BELIEV EH JUST THREW ME DOWN A PIT!

HOW DARE HE THROW ME DOWN!

Like why not ask nicely?!

I was already on my way to go down!

Why threw me down!

You also don't want me to threw you somewhere or put petrol on you saying burn!

Yes I have wings and all but this is too narrow to just open them as I please!

You damn idiot!

Why would you throw your son's boyfriend in here so casually?!

Kid: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

FUCK!

Now is not the time to think about it!

The kids comes first!

Me: Where are you kid?

The ratteling sound was getting stronger and all of the sudden, I heard the kid scream and was glad Endeavor pushed me off to go down there. I felt guilty ever since he hurt himself on my feather. I knew that he was there and could also tell where he was. All I wanted to know was if he was alone there or not.

I should have known he would cut himself on my feather.

It's sharp after all....

Wait a moment?!

How old is this kid?

How long has he been here?

Ah this stench!

He must have been here for a while...

Dabi gave me a short briefing that they found a kid in the villain base where they from what it looks like created nomus. That could only mean one thing. This kid was also used for experiences. The question was why was he down there tho.

Hold on!

I am coming!

I am after all the fastes hero...

Wait is that blood I can smell?!

FREAKING HELL!

Why is the blood scent getting stronger the deeper I go?!

What did they do to you?!

Me: HOLD ON NUGGET!

I quickly possitioned myself in a way to make my fall be speed up and used my feathers sending them towards the kid to minimize them. This was I could actually fly down. Now the problem was that it was extremly dark but all of the sudden, I could see some light down there. From what I could tell the pit was at least 13 meter deep if not more.

DAMN!

Someone surely didn't wanted you to get out of there....

But why not a cage?

Why a pit?

Why this deep?

Do you have some kind of teleportation quirk?

Levitation?

Or wings?

This definitelly is made in a way so that no one can fly out of here!

Once I landed on the bottom of the pit, I saw an opening. There was a gate that was open and I could tell that these doors were mechanic. The sign of them open wasn't good which meant that they had the kid. It was now only a question of time and I sprinted into the tunnel which was getting brighter until I ended up in a room which was probably 3 meter high and the same small size but this time there was a kid hanging there upside down bleeding.

OH MY....

FUCK THIS SHIT!

IF I FIND OUT WHO DID THIS TO A KID, I'LL MURDER THAT BITCH!

LOOK AT THIS WINGS!

HE IS LITERALLY A FAIRY!

HOW CAN ANYONE DO THIS?!

Better get him out of here fast!

I could clearly see the kids wings and they looked bad. This kid was definitelly not able to fly at all. There were holes in it and one was bend a bit which looked more like broken to me. Besides that they looked very delicate.

Me: SHIT!

I was about to get to the kid and get him down but his voice stopped me instantly.

Kid: Don't touch me!

Me: It's okay kid, I am here to get you out of here.

I flew up to him because he was hanging there from the ceiling. Only now did I see the mechanic blades put in place that would hurt him the moment he would be pulled up into the air and manouvered around them. I would land on one if it didn't looked like on the werge of breaking so I just hovered close to him.

Kid: Don't touch my blood!

Me: Huh...

He was definitelly shielding his eyes from the brightness and his skinn was so pail. Not to mention how small the kid was. He was giving the term malnourished a completle new definishen.

Kid: It's poisonous.

Me: Okay, I gotcha!

Thank to the warning, I took of my jaket and used my feather to cat the chain, then caught him in it and carefully shielded him away in it.

Me: I'm getting you out of here, please hold on.

This kids weight was concerning since he was already this thin and also small. What worried me more was that he has been staying in this freezer kind of environment for who knows how long and he was still alive. Then again he barely had anything on himself besides these torn and filthy raggs that no one could call a T-shirt and pants anymore.

As quickly as I got him, I flew back up to Endeavor and Dabs, they looked at me as I went to the darkest place in the warehouse and put the kid down. I would have loved nothing more than to bring him to a hospital right away but I didn't know how he would react at all. 

Endeavor: DABI CALL RG!

Me: SHUSH YOU DAMN TORTE!

Endeavo: *Sigh* Kid, you okay?