TRUTH REVEALED PART 3

Anvika was utterly shocked knowing Raunak's intention towards her. She just considered him as his friend nothing beyond that.
She was so devastated that due to one misunderstanding she and Aarav were seperated for more than a year now.He was protecting her yet had to listen so many taunts and bear so much criticism.

She saw that he was dozing off slowly so she asked him again-
"Aarav uske aage kya hua"

He squinted his eyes and kept his fingers on his chin acting as he was trying to remember something.
" Tumhe yaad hai maine tumhe btaya tha ki mujhe medical association ki meeting me jaana hai to represent our hospital"

She interrupted him saying "Haan bonfire waali subah tumne bataya tha or uss din toh tum theek hi lag rahe the bas senti dialogue jyada maar rahe the"

He scrunched his nose in irritation and said "Huhh...aur fir kehti ho ki main puri baat ek baar mein nhi batata....beech mein sabse jyada disturb toh tum karti ho..ab chup chap aage suno."

" Ok fine" She huffed but smiled.

"Main tumhe pareshan nahi karna chahta tha par yeh tension mujhe uss time bhi tha. Fir yaad hai humne shaam ko dinner jaane ka plan Kiya tha sabke saath"

"Haan...kitna maja aaya tha na..." She immediately stopped when saw him angrily staring at her. "Sorry woh mein thoda bhavnao mein beh gayi"

" Apne iss bhavnao ke selaab mein life jacket pehen ke betho kyunki tumne mujhe ek aur baar disturb Kiya na toh...toh fir wahi per chapter one kiss wala rule lag jayega"

"Uss din jab hum dinner karke wapas aa rahe the toh

FLASHBACK:
"Kya soch rahe ho Aarav...dekho na kitna acha Mausam hai." Anvika said excitedly holding his arm protectively.

"Kya karun anvika ko bata dun kya"

Seeing him lost somewhere Anvika stopped and holding his hand asked
"Aarav kya hua hai...koi baat hai kya...kuch kehna chahte ho...sab theek hai na..tum kuch pareshan se lag rahe ho"

"Anvika vo.." "Aarav...Anvika peeche hato.."
They heard their friends shouting from other end of the road.

He saw a car approaching them with high speed. Before he could do something he heard
"Aarav".
Saying it she pushed him and covered her eyes with her hand but luckily the person applied the breaks on time. She opened her eyes and saw herself perfectly fine but then immediately turn around to see wether Aarav was fine or not.

"Aarav tum theek ho" asked Anvika checking him.
"Haan...tum theek ho na" he asked worriedly.
"Haan mai bhi theek hun...kuch nhi hua...par...aree" she stopped in middle when she saw him getting up angrily and moving towards driving seat.

Meanwhile Rohit , Sameer ,Naina and Kirti also gathered there.

"Gaadi dekh kar nhi chala sakta...andha hai kya..abhi kisi ko kuch ho jata toh.." Aarav said angrily holding driver's collar.

"Rohit roko Aarav ko Varna aaj ye aadmi hospitalise ho jayega aur ye pagla aadmi medical association meeting ki jagah police station jayega" said Anvika seeing him ready to beat the hell out of the driver.

"Aarav chod de use.... please yaar...chal chal yahaan se" said Sameer removing his hand from driver's collar.

They all moved out of the place and reached their home.
Aarav's Home:
Aarav and Anvika were sitting on the swing drinking coffee enjoying their peace in each other's arm.
" Aarav ab bhul bhi jao uss baat ko...sab theek hai kisi ko kuch bhi nhi hua" said Anvika.

"Hmmm... I'm trying. Par yeh baat dimaag se nhi Jaa rahi yaar." Said Aarav keeping his head over her holding her hand tightly.

She kept their empty coffee cups on table and thought of distracting his mind.
Tracing her finger over his face she said in a seductive voice
"Mujhe bahut ache se aata hai mind divert karna, kahiye toh aapki madad kar dun kya Dr.sahab".