THE SHOCKER

Anvika: Din aise hi guzarte gaye aur kahin na kahin mere man me hamare relation ko leke negative thoughts badh rahe the...fir woh din bhi aa gaya jis din aarav ko vaapas aana tha...
Flashback continued:
Anvika: Naina main aaj bahut khush hoon...man kar raha hai zinggat song laga ke khub dance karun....yaar
Naina: Aree..bas bas meri rajdhani...ek kaam kar tu aarav ko airport pe pick karne chali jaa woh surprise ho jayega...aur tum dono thoda quality time bhi spend kar lena..what's say?
Anvika: Bas isilie main kehti hun ki tu meri soulsister h...I love u yaar...par hospital..?
Naina: Aree...don't worry hum sab h na...tu jaa enjoy...

Anvika instantly leaves...
Naina: Bhagwan ji isko aur iske aarav ko humesha khush rakhna plz...

Naina reaches airport and hears the announcement that flight from kolkata has landed...She then begins searching for her love...and finally she found him...but what she saw totally shocked her to the core...

She saw aarav coming with a girl almost of her age whose baby bump was slightly visible...Moving her eyes upwards she saw her hands mingled with her Aarav, hairline filled with vermillion and neck adored with scared thread of beads "Mangalsutra"...

She was not sure on her eyes that wether she saw was true...rubbing her eyes again and again presented the same scenario in front of her...
She saw them laughing,giggling with each other again crushed her heart and she ran out of the place bursting in tears...

Aarav noticed her from corner of his eyes and his heart flinched seeing her lady love crying...he cursed himself for her sorrow...but was not able to do anything as he was bound with bloody circumstances...

He saw towards that girl who was responsible for changing his happy life to sad one giving him a evil smirk.

On the other side Anvika thought that may be she misunderstood the situation as she blindly trusted not aarav but her love...She was damn sure that whatever she saw wasn't true...so she decided to meet aarav at his house and clear all those bloody misunderstandings which might drift them apart...

Anvika reached aarav's house but before she enters she heard loud cries and very familiar voice consoling the person behind these cries...she decided to stand still and overhear their conversation but to her utmost shock she heard a voice very familiar to her calling the same person "Bhabhi".
Rohit: Bhabhi aapko jarur koi galatfehmi hui hai aarav aapko dhoka nhi de sakta.
Aarav:Yes sweetheart! I love u...rhi baat anvika ki toh she is my past...and u and our baby are my present...i love u both and i swear on our baby that i will never ever in my life leave ur side...now stop crying...it is not good for ur health...

The girl's name is Riddhima.
Riddhima: ok...i trust you...now please remove all these pictures of her from our house.

Here Anvika was standing still in shock remembering all those moments when she was putting the photoframes of their pictures all over his house.
She was not in a state to utter anything so she just went from there without any further delay and entered a bar...
She never drunk in her life but this moment was crushing her heart into million pieces...only one question arose in her mind that "Was she unable to reciprocate the same love?  Was her love so weak that it couldn't bear the damn 5 months physical seperation ?"

Anvika(drunk): Why god? Kyun kiya mere saath aisa...kyun mujhe mere pyaar se door kar diya...kyun? Meri kya galti thi...haan...shayad meri hi galti thi...maine kitna trust kiya aarav pe aur usne mera trust kitni aasani se  tod diya... theek hai agar aarav mujhe apni life me nhi chahta...mujhe bhulana chahta hai...apni wife or baby ke saath move on karna chahta hai...toh main uske raste se hat jaungi..but yes ek baat aur jo mere dil me pathar ki lakhir ki tarah likh chuka hai woh yeh hai ki " I HATE U MR.AARAV AND I WILL ALWAYS HATE U" Jitna Pyar Tumse karti thi aaj usse Bhi Jyada Nafrat Karti hun aur yeh Nafrat Kabhi khatm Nahin Hogi.

And she cries her heart out...Later she was moving lifelessy on the road and suddenly hit by a car...
Inside the car naina was shocked to see her bestie cum soulsister in such a vulnerable state. She immediately took her to her home and found she was drunk...
Now she was hell worried that what might have happened that she end up being in such a drastic state...a lakh of questions were roaming in her mind...

She checked carefully wether she was hurt anywhere and thankfully there was no any external injury but yes she got the most serious internal injury that day which she wasn'table to overcome...
After asking for about half an hour Anvika blurted everything that happened with her an hour ago....

Precap: Rohit and naina breakup
Hope you guys enjoyed today's part.please share your precious votes and comments below.
Lots of love