十五

joshua stood up and took jeonghan's hand, splitted their fingers and started walking towards exit door. he still didn't understand what was happening, he also didn't know where life was leading him now and jeonghan had no idea where jisoo was taking him. after walking for couple of minutes joshua realized he was walking towards his house all this time.

"we went all the way down here just to visit your house?" jeonghan humped.

"let's just stay here for the evening, we'll go watch the starts at night, deal?"

"deal!"

jeonghan loved looking at the stars. it relaxed him a lot.

joshua opened the door to his house, there was no soul left inside - hannah already left. but it was fine because han was there with him, shua took themselves to his bedroom and both jumped on it in case their legs hurt much from walking they did that day. while laying down joshua hugged jeonghan and kissed him on the forehead. jeonghan wanted to kiss jisoo on the lips but shua gave him concerned look.

"wait han"

"huh?"

"what are we then?.."

"best friends, right?"

what.

joshua sit straight and looked up at the ceiling. what the fuck does he mean by that? he just wanted to kiss him and he even did in the cafeteria so is that what best friends do? then jisoo got up from his bed and walked up to the door of his bedroom.

"sure!" joshua faked a smile while looking at jeonghan. he was mad and sad at the same time.

"joshuji, i-"

"i'm going out so just text me if you need anything. bye."

"what is wrong with him?" jeonghan thought. "did i say something wrong?"

he also got up from joshua's bed and heard the house door closing. han took his phone and opened his conversation with soonyoung.

------------------

seungcheol's bf
hey hosh <

hoshi :)
> hi han!
> what happened that you're texting me out of nowhere? you never do that

well <
i have a question <

> what is it

has joshua ever told you if he actually likes me? <

> what?
> why are you asking me about this
> and aren't you with seungcheol?

we broke up, long story <
and joshua - he said he loves me <

> HE WHAT

IKRRR <

> was there a kiss omg

answer my question dumbass <

> if he confessed to you then isn't it obvious?

i just don't know if he was saying the truth <
he also asked me what are we now <
so i said that we're best friends <
right <

> yoon fucking jeonghan.

ayo, language! <

> oh shut up!
> are you THAT dumb?

what are you talking about soonyoung <

> have you heard him throwing up ever since one month?

yeah, even yesterday <

> and you didn't ask him what is happening?

no..? <

> JEONGHAN

what???? <

> joshua is f-ing dying because of you

he what? <

> he has hanahaki

what's that? <

> "a disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs"

what? <

> he loves you and i have no idea now if you're too blind, dumb or whatever to see it. were you really thinking he's joking? why would he? loving someone is a serious thing and you just rejected him in the worst way you could. congratulations our dear jeonghan for loosing the person who loves you the most in this world.

------------------

"so it was all true.
shit shit shit what do i do."