in the morning, hoshi woke joshua up.

"hyung, wake up! we have to get ready for school. by the way your sister is here! she came yesterday at night but i didn't want to wake you up. she's making us breakfast so you should speed up!"

when jisoo heard what soonyoung said about his sister, he automatically got his energy back. he quickly stood up and went straight to his wardrobe, opened the door and started looking for some cool clothes. hoshi went to the toilet to brush his teeth and hair, after that he came to the kitchen while joshua still had to go to the bathroom.

"oh, horangi-ya! i didn't notice when you came. is joshua ready?"

"i am!" smiling josh came in and hugged his sister tightly with a big smile "i missed you noona"

"it has been just one day josh" she kindly smiled.

"it may be just one day but we cannot say he didn't go through a lot in it."

"huh?" hannah didn't understand what does hoshi mean by that.

"hoshi shut up please, you're ruining the vibe."

"sure hyung, now quickly come here we have to eat something but we can't eat much in case we're going to be late"

"mhm"

"don't worry guys, i will drive you to school!"

"there's no need hannah! our friends are going to walk with us" soonyoung said with his mouth full of food.

joshua choked on his food. "what?"

"i asked jeonghan hyung and jihoon to walk with us, no need to thank me"

in that moment jisoo wanted to hug and kill hoshi at the same time. he was so happy to meet with jeonghan but what if he's going to throw up again?

"is seungcheol coming too?"

"nope, he went with his parents to jeju island for couple of days!"

"when?"

"this morning, i guess?"

...

when best friends were finishing they're breakfast someone knocked at the door. hannah quickly got up, went to the hall and opened the door.

"hi joshu- hannah?"

"hi guys! welcome, jisoo and hoshi are finishing their food."

"actually noona, we just finished!" it was joshua, standing next to her with soonyoung behind them. they already had their jackets and shoes on.

"how did you-"

"we'll be going now, bye hannah!"

"uh, bye!"

on welcome joshua gave jeonghan a big, tight hug, soonyoung did the same to woozi.

"joshuji i missed you so much!" han didn't want to let go of shua, for those two days he has been worried about his best friend. when shua ran from him and seungcheol yesterday, he could sense something's wrong. 

when they were almost there, jihoon thought of something he wouldn't normally do but it's for jihan to become the lovebirds he wants to see.

"oh?- should we skip classes today guys?" jihoon a little suspiciously asked others.

let's get this straight - jihoon knew what's going on. hoshi told him everything, he couldn't help but spill the tea to woozi, thank god he's his best friend and he promised he won't tell anyone. well- soonyoung also promised joshua on a pinky promise but telling people he's close to is okay unless he tells jeonghan, right? jihoon, as much as soonyoung, wanted these two guys to get together. he doesn't want joshua to get hurt more he thought they look cute together anyways.

"i guess?" joshua

"why not!" jeonghan quickly replied.

and then jihoon whispered to hoshi on the side.

"they need some time alone, don't you think?" woozi smirked and loudly said: "uh guys, i just remembered i have to send another track to pledis today and i still haven't finished it, do you mind if i leave? oh hoshi, come with me you'll do some background vocals, sounds cool, right?"

"definitely! we'll be going guys, see you later!" soonyoung held jihoon's backpack string and started running away, you could straightly tell he felt embarrassed and nervous at the same time.

"soo.. i guess we're alone now?"