十七

after one hour jeonghan started worrying of joshua not coming back. he got out of joshua's house and started walking around, looking for him.

"where the hell is he?"

then he realized he has shua's location from his snapchat account.

"found him."

after what soonyoung texted jeonghan, he finally got his mind together. he remembered all the times joshua was happy, funny and all those good emotions which made han giggle. his stomach felt something he has never felt before. there was that one thought he was not getting out of his head now.

"what if i love him too?"

i mean,, of course he does. jisoo is his best friend and the best person he could ever receive from life but what if he loves him- romantically?

...

meanwhile joshua was standing in their favourite park and looking inside the water while standing on the small, cute, white bridge. he was crying because of thoughts coming into his mind.

why no one can love him?

he always tries his best to make other people feel loved but no one has ever done it to him.

...

someone touched his arm. he turned around, it was jeonghan now kneeling and holding a bouquet of purple roses he just bought.

"jeonghan?"

"joshuji, i'm so so so sorry. i'm so fucking dumb. i know you're hurt because of my stupid self. please forgive me."

"first of all, stand up, i don't want you to get dirty." jeonghan stood up and joshua warmly smiled.

how did my mood change so quickly?

"second of all, i understand you hannie. i should've talked with you about that and not do what i just did" he put his arms around jeonghan's waist. "keep those flowers, you deserve them"

"no shua, you don't understand! i just-" he threw pretty flowers on the ground. "i know it has just been a small amount of time and that it all is happening too fast but i came into a conclusion that i- love you too joshua."

jisoo was surprised as he never was before.

did jeonghan really say he loves him?

"w-what? but you just said that we're still friends at home, remember?"

"i just got my shit together and i realized how much you mean to me. and also.." han looked at shua's chest. "hoshi told me about your hanahaki and how you're hurt because of me, i decided to read about in the internet and i- i'm really sorry you had to go through that. did they become bloody yet?"

joshua only nodded and looked away. jeonghan hugged him tightly like there was no tomorrow.

"i'm really sorry.."

"i hope they will heal now" another tear left jisoo's eye but it wasn't a tear of sadness - it was happiness all the way.