十二

"wait jeonghan, speak slowly! what hapenned once again?"

"i-i.. seungcheol is moving to new zeland." jeonghan said with shaky voice from the other side of phone. joshua just by jeonghan speaking knew he was crying.

"oh."

"could you come to my place, please?"

"i'll be there in 15 minutes."

jisoo hung up and quickly got up from the bench. minghao and junhui didn't understand why joshua was so stressed.

"what's going on?" jun asked.

"i'll tell you guys later. just.. not now. i got to go, bye!"

...

shua put his phone in his pocket, zip it up and started running. jeonghan needed him now.

{ think with author-nim ! }

that's the part in which i'm kind of mad at my own fanfic :D

why is joshua always there for jeonghan but jeonghan is never for joshua? how does he not notice?

well, the real question should be what if jeonghan actually feels something for jisoo but is too scared to say it because he's thinking the same as joshua was before. he's his best friend and not a person he loves. or maybe he doesn't?

he definitely didn't want joshua to get hurt this way, by those stupid petals. and he doesn't see anything because he's too blind. he's blinded by this felling towards seungcheol. is this really love?

what am i even saying lmaO
sorry!

{ }

joshua was at jeonghan's house faster than anyone could think. it was less than 5 minutes when he literally said he'd be there in 15. oh joshua, you really love him, don't you?

he ran into jeonghan's room and looked for the boy. he was laying on his bed, in the darkness of his room. crying his eyes out. joshua didn't know what to say. just as soonyoung with him - he has never seen his best friend in such stan. he quickly walked up to jeonghan, layed next to him and gave him a big, tight hug he never gave to anyone. he just wanted jeonghan to stop crying and see a wild smile on his beautiful face.

"let it all out hannie, after you do tell me what happened one by one, okie?"

jeonghan nodded and hugged joshua even tighter. he felt so comfortable. after some minutes of crying, han calmed down and finally caught breath to talk with jisoo.

"first of all, thank you so much for being here joshua. i needed a hug like that so much." jeonghan slightly smiled. "second of all, let me tell you everything. s-so.." he had to catch a breath once again. "everything was fine until seungcheol wanted to meet up. i thought he wants to take me out for a date so i agreed. we went to the restaurant next to that one flower shop. i was so happy to meet up with him. he was dressed up so casually so i was pretty sure it's a date."

joshua's lungs were tighting up again.

"we ordered our food- i'm sorry i will skip that part. when we finished he became so polite and . and then he told me the thing you already know. i started tearing up and ran out of the restaurant. he tried to go after me but didn't do anyways. now he's been texting me."

"i don't even know what to say. i just want to punch him in the face. he took you out and pretended that everything's fine just to tell you such thing?"

"he's been texting me since then." jeonghan took the phone laying next to him, unlocked it and passed to jisoo.

---------------

my love <3
> jeonghan i guess you know that means we need to break up, right?
> listen
> i'm sorry
> i knew this since one month but i really wanted to spend it with you
> are you mad?
> please don't tell me you are

---------------

joshua by reading this felt something boiling inside of him. jeonghan was heartbroken now and cheol literally thought that han is okay with him leaving like that. how is he not supposed to be mad?

"you know what, let's forget about him. he's leaving anyways so we're going to spend next days the best we can. alright?"

"mhm!" jeonghan smiled and nodded again. "thank you joshuji" he gave a kiss on joshua's cheek. "oh, i'm sorry. are you okay with that?"

"o-of course i am" jisoo turned red that moment. he was so happy about that one moment. he wanted to tattoo it on his forehead but as he couldn't he decided to tattoo it just in his memories. shua decided to never forget it. "for now, let's stay like this and go to sleep. tomorrow we're going to the amusement park and to our favourite cafe! sounds good, right?" jisoo said enthusiastically.

"it sure does, good night joshuji."

"sleep well hannie."