9. PhantomFalls

[[Where the autor doesnt know dick about gravity falls but forces it in anyway because of reasons.]]

Its summer vacation and that means Dipper and Mabel get to stay with their favorite grunkels. They are looking forward to having many adventures and solve mysteries!

it takes less than a day for Dipper and Mable to get caught up in the middle of a cult. They try to stop whatever evil plot or ritual is going on. They're prety sure that whats going on anyway based on the glowing swirling portals on the ground and ghostly apparisions flying about.

The mystery twins think that things are going from bad to worse when the cult leader, who surrounded by his followers, is laughing maniacly, exclaims;

"Yes! finally after all these years! Come forth king of ghosts! Do my my bidding and grand me the power I rightfully deserve. Destroy my enemies, starting with those two meddeling children."

The cult leader points directly to where Dipper and Mabel are hiding.

~

All the symbols and lettering from the big summoning circle light up and start swirling around until its a swirling pool of toxic green.

A thick light blue mist chockes up the circle and the entire warehouse drops in temperature.

"yknow I always thought it was a silly cliche when some all powerful whatever got summoned and says something like; "Who dares summon me?!" all pissed and stuff. I really feel that phrase right now."

The green from the portal dissapates and the mist clears. A teenage boy with white hair, floating about a meter off the ground within the bounds of the summoning circle is revieled. Glowing green eyes look very uninpressedly at the senario before him.

"hah! Looks like your little ritual failed!" Dipper gloats.

"No this can't be! What went wrong?" The cult leader scrambles through his notes and books sprawled out over a table. "This was supposed to summon the king of ghosts."

Danny taps the barrier, testing its strenght. He's pretty sure he can pass this as a human, but he definitely doesn't want a bunch of random cult guys to know who he is.

"Nothing went wrong. You summoned the ghost king, here I am. Quick question, why and more importatly how, exactly did you do it?"

The cult leader abandones his notes and turns back to Phantom. "To do my bidding ofcourse!"

"Of course. And you two?"

"I want a pet rainbow tiger!" "We're not with him." Dipper slaps a hand over his sisters mouth.

The cult leader steps forward to get the attention back on himself. "There is no concevable way I believe a child is the ruler of the dead."

"Oh sorry lemme just-" Danny summons the crown of fire, creates a throne of ice for himself and lets unchecked energy freeze the room well into the negatives. To the point where some of the cult members need to break ice to free their shoes.

The cult leader gets an insane glint in his eyes.

"Now, I'm guessing you're not just gonna let me go?" Danny asks annoyed but resigned.

"Not until my enemies lie dead at my feet!"

Danny subtley gets the twins attention and gestures to the books behind the cult leader. "hmmh, and in return?"

"I'd set you free of course."

"Nah not good enough. I want your soul." He deadpans.

"What?" The cult leaders eyes widen. Seveal followers glance nervously at eachother as their faces drain of colour.