Aftermath

You're watching the news at the hospital in Miguel's room.

Reporter: It was two weeks ago today at West Valley High, where what can only be described as an all-out karate riot caught students and faculty off-guard, sending shock waves through the Valley.

Girl: We got enough to worry about. Now we got karate gangs in schools?

Guy: There was a karate attack at the mall a couple of months back. I thought karate died out in the '80s.

Reporter: Earlier today, students organized a peaceful gathering. Tonight, West Valley High is holding a community meeting to answer questions and help settle fears. Police are still looking for Robby Keene, who ran away after kicking fellow student Miguel Diaz off a second-floor balcony, landing right here on this staircase. Keene has since been expelled. Diaz, meanwhile, remains in a coma at West Valley General. His prognosis...

Miguel's mom turns off the TV.

Y/N: I'm sorry for watching that, Ms. Diaz.

Carmen: It's ok. And please call me Carmen. I know Miguel is your friend and you care for him, which I appreciate. But, you should get rest for school tomorrow.

Y/N: Alright, thanks for letting me be in here whenever I want by the way. Please contact me when he wakes up.

Carmen: Of course.

At school

You got to school. Security had to check your backpack to make sure you didn't have weapons in them.

The security is done looking at your backpack you then make your way over to Eli, Mitch, and Bert.

Y/N: Hey, guys.

Eli: There's the man.

You see Nicole.

Y/N: Hold on one second.

Eli: Ok.

You walk over to Nicole and hug her.

Nicole: Are you okay being here?

You look at the stairs, the balcony, and then the railing.

Y/N: Yeah.

You look over to see Eli, Mitch, and Bert standing across from Demetri, Chris, and Nate.

Y/N: I gotta go.

You kiss Nicole and walk away. Demetri has his arm around Mitch and Eli.

Demetri: Isn't that right, fellas?

Eli: Yeah.

Eli hits Demetri's chest.

Councilor Blatt: Don't you all have somewhere to be?

Mitch: Yes, Councilor Blatt.

You look at the three Cobras.

Y/N: We should get out of here.