Take a Right

All the Cobra are doing burpees

Johnny: This all could be over in an instant. The decisions are yours! Who trashed the Miyagi Dojo?! Y'all know I'm no fan LaRusso's, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here. At least not anymore. So, I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed the Miyagi-Do?

Chubs: It was not me, Sensei. I would never disrespect another man's dojo. It is sacred. It is like his wife. You live for the ring, sir!

Johnny: Shut your cakehole, Chubs. I'm not looking for excuses. I'm looking for answers!

Miguel: Sensei, we don't know who did it.

Kreese: Somebody knows something. The question is... who's gonna break?

You notice that Sensei Kreese looked at Eli.

Sensei Lawrence's phone rings.

Johnny: Keep going. We can do this all day.

He answers it.

Mitch: Sensei, we need a water break

Kreese: Two-minute break!

You see Eli approach Sensei Kreese you stretch behind them to hear what they are saying.

Eli: I think I should tell Sensei Lawrence that I did it.

Kreese: Say nothing. I'll handle it.

Eli left to get water and you approach him.

Y/N: Why'd you do it?

Eli: What the hell are you talking about?

Y/N: You destroyed the dojo.

Eli: Moon broke up with me I needed to let my anger out.

Y/N: So you trashed their dojo?

Eli: It was Demetri, he made her break up with me.

Y/N: How?!

Eli: He told her about the mall fight.

Y/N: For good reason.

You walk away.

Thirty minutes later

All of the Cobras are in the back room still aggressively working out.

Kreese: Keep going. I have all day.

Chubs: You think it's okay if I puke in here?

Aisha: No.

Chubs: Navy Seals puke all the time in BUD/S training. It's called eight weeks of hell. They just puke all the time. It's like a badge of honor. It's beautiful. These men get out through frickin' hell, and they puke, and it's fine. I had a ham and cheese Hot Pocket before I came here, and I regret it more than MoviePass.

Y/N: Do not puke.

Miguel: He's not gonna let up. We gotta figure out who did it.

Tory: I bet it was Shit Breath.

Mitch: Hey, screw you.

Tory: What'd you say?

Mitch: You wanna do this right now?

Miguel: Hey, hey!

Kreese: Stop! Would you like to know who did it? It was Hawk. And it was Diaz. And L/N. And Robinson. And it was Nichols, Chubs, and Red. When one of you makes a move, you all make a move. You live and you die with the consequences and the spoils because you are all Cobra Kai. Main dojo, five minutes. You're about to begin your real training.

Main dojo

Tory and Mitch are sparring.

Tory hits him.

Miguel: Point.

Kreese: Hit him again.

Tory looks hesitant.

Kreese: Do you have a problem with that? A fight isn't over until your enemy is finished. You show your enemy no mercy.

Miguel: Wait! This isn't what Sensei Lawrence has been teaching us.

Kreese: Excuse me?

Y/N: There's no honor in being merciless. Tory scored a point. The fight's over.

Kreese: Sensei Lawrence is right, of course. In a tournament, the fighting stops when you land a point. But in the real world, it's not about scoring points. It's about being a winner or a loser. And there are no losers in this dojo.

The next day

You and Miguel make your way to find Sensei Kreese.

Y/N / Miguel: Sensei Kreese?

Kreese: What can I do for you, Mr. L/N, and Mr. Diaz?

Miguel: We wanted to apologize for yesterday.

Y/N: It was disrespectful of us to challenge your lesson.

Kreese: You honor Sensei Lawrence with your allegiance. An allegiance is nothing to apologize for. Sensei Lawrence's heart's in the right place, but I'm afraid he's a little mixed up. Together, we'll make sure he gets back on track. Won't we?

Y/N / Miguel: Yeah.

Miguel: Okay.

You and Miguel make your way back to the main part of the dojo.

Kreese: Fighting positions! Continue with a forward strike.

As Sensei Kreese speaks you all strike forward.

Kreese: Cobra Kai is not a hobby, it's not a club. Cobra Kai is your brother's and your sister's. You are all Cobra Kai for life because Cobra Kai never dies.