Norie slammed her fist on his head for it and promised to Megumi that she'll be back before he knew it

They finally make it to their favorite place in the world, which is just the roof of a burger joint, they ordered their food and climbed up to sit on the blankets they've always kept here ever since.

It was nice out, it was quiet since they were high above the street. The moon gave them the light they needed. Norie and Gojo hummed in satisfaction when they bit into their burger, they leaned their backs against the wall and looked up at the sky.

"If this is your way of telling me I love you...I love you too"she says and ate a couple of fries.

Gojo smiled and said "then you must love the hell out of me, because this is really good"

And like in perfect timing they took a sip of their cola and sighed when they put the cup down.

He turned to look at her and saw her head leaned back with her eyes closed while she chewed on the burger she just bit.

Her long eyelashes fluttered when she would feel the breeze hit her face softly as her black hair would move and fall over her shoulders.

"Norie?"

"Yeah?"

Gojo reached to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear making her open her eyes and turn to him.

"I didn't want to tell you I love you this way"

"Gojo just tell me you do-Not in the way I always do"

Norie stared at him in confusion as he sits up and smirked.

"You know, I would eat a whole bag of broccoli for you? Even though I rather rub glass in my eyes"

Her face blanked and said montoned "how romantic"

"No! I'm being serious! I hate them so much I don't know why! And I can prove it! Last week, on the news, a mysterious explosion went up in flames at the factory where they ship broccoli to Japan, that was me!"Gojo says.

"That was you?!"Norie spoke out in disbelief.

"Yeah! That's how much I love you! Enough to burst something into flames or blast it out of existence!"

He grabbed her hands and says "it's gotten to the point where I would act so stupid when I think of you, I ran into a pole once you crossed my mind for a second"

"But I love the feeling, I do."

"Doesn't that hurt?"

"It burns me but in a good way"

"No Gojo I'm talking about the pole"

He blinked and said "yeah it hurt..."

"Let me get to the point, look, Norie. When I saw your smile I thought it was the cutest and prettiest thing I've ever seen. It slapped my face and I loved it. And I loved you that time...and I love you now. And I want to see that smile whenever I wake up and fall asleep for the rest of my life"

"So...Norie"

She stared as he grabbed a medium sized box, she heard metal clank inside as Gojo turns to her.

"Will you be my infinite and I'll be yours?"

He opened the box and she saw 100 or so rings inside, Norie looked up at him and he smiled but saw it twitch with nervousness as she also saw a sweat drop on his temple.

Her shocked face softly formed into a smile.

"I'll be your infinite"

Gojo sighed in relief and then brought the box closer to her.

"That's great...Choose a ring then!"

"Choose? Gojo why did you get a whole lot of rings? You only need one you know, this must have cost thousands"Norie says.

"Well, I wouldn't know which one you'd like so I bought them all. But don't worry, I'll return them when you choose one!"he explained.

Norie smiled and looked inside, she moved rings around until she spotted a gold one. It had a single pearl on top with beautiful engraves on the band. She picked it up and handed it to him.

Gojo grabbed it and grabs her hand, he slides the ring on before kissing her knuckles.

"Just to let you know, I would've said yes if you asked me with a plastic ring from the vending machine"Norie says.

"You're worth more than that"he said.

She smiled and placed her hand behind his neck and pulled him in for a soft kiss which he gladly returned.