A Wedding to Remember

Start from the beginning

"Enzo would never not answer his phone"

I turn to him feeling the tears trickle down my skin. She glares at him and he raises his hands in defense.

"Titus shut up"

I shut my eyes and feel the void take over. He has to be here, he promised he would. He promised he would be back in time to marry me. My heart aches and I cover my eyes with my hands. He always keeps his promises so why wouldn't he answer his phone? For the weeks I've lived her Enzo always has his phone fully charged so why isn't he answering?

Maybe he's been kidnapped or what if the plane crashed? The more I think about it the more I sob. Eva tries to comfort me and Titus just stands there. He can't be dead can he?

The door creaks open and we all glance up.

Unharmed and completely fine is my fiance and relief fills me. We all stare at him and he eyes all three of us before raising a brow. I run to him and wrap my arms around his neck. His arms wrap around me and he lets out an awkward chuckle.

"Are you okay?"

"What happened I was so worried about you"

"My phone died, sorry"

I let him go to get a better look at him. New York has done him really well, I felt his rock abs through his black t-shirt and he has a perfect light tan. His hair has grown a little bit but its swept back with a few strands falling into his perfect face. Without thinking I slap him across the face and hug him again.

"Don't ever do that to me again"

"Titus what did you tell her?", his strident voice demands.

I let him go again and wipe my tears away, a few sniffles falls from me and he cups my cheek. His thumb wipes away my tears and he gives me a small smile.

"I told you I'd be back in time"

"Yea but you're late"

He chuckles and I try to put myself back together.

"You look beautiful by the way"

"Close your eyes!", Eva shouts and he glances at her confused.

"Your not supposed to see the bride. It's bad luck"

I smile and before I know it she's shoving her clutch into his face. She pulls me away from him and Enzo closes his eyes. My attention is pulled to her and she stares me dead in the eyes.

"Okay it's not that bad. You just need a little retouching"

"I'll stay with our groom and make sure he's there on time"

Titus pulls my fiance away and Enzo stumbles a little as he finds his way upstairs.

"Fine we're leaving now"

I'm hurried out the doors and Eva grabs my shoes and veil again. I hop into the car and we head to the church. I'm actually getting married I can't help but smile at the thought.

_______________________

"Perfect", Eva says when she's down dragging lipstick across my lips.

I open my eyes to her warm smile and she stands to her feet. She grabs her clutch and pulls out her phone checking something. Her heels pace around the room and she stares up at me with a grin.

"Enzo and Titus just arrived and you're on soon"

"Good", I sigh.

A light knock on the door alerts us both and we turn to the door.