Chapter 16 ~ Serious Talks

The next day, Harry barged into my room and said, "We need to get out of here."

"But we just got here," I replied. "Why do you want to leave now?"

"Because we have to find the other Horcruxes," he told me. "How can we do that if we're sitting on our arses all day?"

"Well, we don't really know where the other Horcruxes are at, Harry," I pointed out. "Besides, when you said we, you were including Ron and Hermione, right?"

"Well, the last time me and you tried to leave, Ron stopped us because he knew that we couldn't find the Horcruxes alone. So yes, I was including Ron and Hermione."

"Good. I need a girl-to-girl talk with Hermione every now and then," I said.

Harry chuckled as I made room for him on the bed. He sat down across from me and gave me a worried look.

"What?" I questioned, giving him a confused look.

"How are you?" he asked. "I heard you crying in Hermione's room yesterday. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay."

"I'm fine, Harry," I told him. "It was kind of emotional. You know, being able to actually talk to Draco face-to-face for the first time in months. But then I had to leave him, like he had to leave me the night Dumbledore died. It was hard. I already miss him."

Harry placed his hand on mine and squeezed it tightly. "I know how you feel. I miss Ginny. I wonder where she's at and hope that she's okay. I think about her all the time and think about what things will be like between us after the war is over."

"Don't you find it weird that your current girlfriend is my ex-girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Well, we're not currently a couple."

"But you were snogging her the day of the wedding."

"So?"

I rolled my eyes. "Forget it. Anyway, don't you find it weird that I snogged her first?"

He laughed. "Well, I have to admit that it was kind of weird at first, but I got over it."

I smiled. "That's good. I don't know how I would feel if you had dated Draco before me."

"Oh, please don't put those thoughts in my head!" Harry groaned.

While I was laughing, Ron and Hermione came in.

"Hey, guys," Ron said to us.

"Hi," we said back.

"So, we need a plan, right?" Hermione asked.

"Right. Anyone have any ideas?" Harry asked.

"Well, I've been thinking about it, and I think we should talk to Griphook," Hermione said. "I mean, what if Bellatrix was hiding something else in her vault other than the sword? Maybe she has something else in there."

"Like what?" Harry asked.

"Oh, I don't know...maybe a Horcrux?" I suggested in a sarcastic tone, rolling my eyes at him. "Maybe You-Know-Who gave her one of the Horcruxes so she could hide it."

"But why Bellatrix?" Ron asked.

"Well, she's one of You-Know-Who's most loyal followers, and she had the sword in her vault at one point because she was asking me how I got it from there," Hermione pointed out. "Max is right. I think we should talk to Griphook. He might be able to get us inside her vault."

"He might?" Ron repeated, sounding worried.

"He will," Harry assured him, nodding his head. "Come on. Let's go talk to him."