-',✎chapter ten

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷CLASSES WERE SUSPENDED TODAY, WHY, BAMBI DIDN'T EXACTLY KNOW, BUT AFTER AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL AND SEVERAL CHEERS FROM THE STUDENTS, BAMBI NOW HAD A FREE DAY

there were plenty of things the girl could have done today. read the new book she checked out from the library, go to hogsmeade with the majority of the student body, or simply spend time with mickey.

well, scratch that, she couldn't hang out with mickey today. he was already planning on spending the entire day with fred and george weasley, planning pranks and causing mischief, whether there were classes or not. 

maybe she could ask luna to hang out instead.

doing just that, bambi slowly walked up to the ravenclaw table, where some students were stilling eating their breakfast. among those students, the girl spotted the platinum locks easily.

luna lovegood sat next to her peers, eating what looked like oatmeal and pumpkin juice, an upside down magazine in her hand, reading contently.

"luna," bambi said softly as she approached the blonde haired girl, loud enough for luna to hear, but soft enough so nobody else would pay any mind to the two. 

said girl looked up from her magazine with a smile, her strange, but fitting, glasses sliding down her face slowly as she kept trying to push them up. 

"ah, hello bambi! to what do i owe the pleasure?" 

"hello. i was wondering if you were busy today, and if you would like to hang out. it's perfectly fine if not!" luna blinked quickly, before sheepishly smiling and going to rub the back of her neck with her hand.

"well, actually i was planning on studying today in the library and catch up on my homework, but if you would like to keep me company, i would quite enjoy it! i'm sure the nargles would too." luna's smile was sincere, and in so, the smile bambi returned to her was as well.

"i would love to. what time?" luna informed the details of which she was planning, and bambi continued to nod her head throughout luna's talking. when the brunette finally arose from the table, there was a large smile on her face, plastered on as she walked to her dorm to get ready.