-',✎chapter six

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷ TOMORROW WAS THE DAY THAT BAMBI WAS FEARING THE MOST

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷ TOMORROW WAS THE DAY THAT BAMBI WAS FEARING THE MOST. AS A NEW STUDENT IN HOGWARTS, SHE WOULD LIKELY HAVE ALMOST EVERYONE'S ATTENTION ON HER. SHE DESPISED ATTENTION.

currently, she was packing her trunk. mrs. weasley had placed an undetectable extension charm, so that all of her clothes (of which she had a lot of) and necessary supplies would be able to fit with ease.

the girl was scared, to say the least. she understood the fact that most people in hogwarts were extremely judgmental, and would comment on everything you'd say or do out of spite, purely because of what house you were in.

at beauxbatons, there were some rude and judgmental girls as well, but the majority were either very kind, or just didn't bother to interact with you. 

needless to say, it was also known that some of the people at hogwarts had a thing against slytherins, and that was her mothers house. so what would happen to her if she landed herself in slytherin? would she get in trouble with her professors? would mickey stop talking to her because gryffindors and slytherins had a rivalry?

not knowing how to react to the upcoming events, she flicked off the light of her lamp, and laid on her bed until she fell into a deep sleep. 

⁀➷

whispers. all around her were whispers.

whispers of the dead, unloved souls that plagued the dark dimension. the distinct sound of vowels and consonants forming confused the young girl. 

their attentions all turned to her, their dead, carved out eyes looked right into her own, and all the speaking had ceased to exist.

"when the day comes that the sky turns red from war, a marked

child shall cause an age of bliss, only after fighting an age of death.

when the moment comes that the old returns from the dead,

a hero will fall in the rise of a new evil, one that has the ability to be good.

when stars fall from the sky, the scarred