Extra: Bad Hairday.

It was a warm spring afternoon. Ivan, Lynn and Gabriel stood in a forest, surrounded by a gang of savage green midgets.

"Heh." Ivan chuckles. "Well, this came out of nowhere." He comments, observing the unending sea of goblins.

"They look kind of angry." Gabriel adds.

"We've killed hundreds of them over the past few weeks." Says Lynn, drawing her bow. "Even the stupidest creatures would want revenge after that."

"Maybe they just feel left out?" Gabriel smiles.

Lynn nods "Perhaps."

"Then hiw about we send them to their fallen brothers." Says Ivan, getting into a battle stance.

As those words leave his body, one of the goblins breaks the stalemate, charging towards Ivan. The remaining goblins don't hesitate to follow as a loud battlecry errupts.

"Bring it on!" Ivan shouts, effortlessly decapitating that goblin as soon as he was close enough with a single spin.

"Fireball!" Gabriel shouts, clearing out a section of the goblin wall with one spell.

The battle intensifies as our heroes continue taking out goblins. Wave after wave, the battlecry of the goblis grows weaker and weaker until it was completely gone.
.
.
.

"So many goblins assaulted you? After all of the hunting we've done, they can still muster up such a force! That's truly frightening!" Goldegar comments.

"Yup.. there must've been like two hundred goblins." Says Ivan before taking a sip of his drink.

"Really? I feel like there were less." Gabriel adds.

"There obviously weren't exactly two hundred goblins, it's just an estimate." Ivan crosses his arms.

"I know it was." Says Gabriel. "I was just saying that it's a really bad estimate-"

"Oh yeah? And where's your estimate??" Ivan jumps up.

"Could you please stop arguing guys..?" Lan smiles nervously, sitting between the two of them.

"Yeah, you're embarassing yourselves." Lynn crosses her arms. "Oh, and Ivan.."

"Hm?" Ivan looks up at her curiously.

"When will you cut your hair?"

"My hair?" Ivan asks.

"Yes." Lynn nods "It's become quite long and messy. It's especially bad after battles"

"Really?" Ivan takes a spoon from the table and looks at his reflection. His hair was all over the place, completely shaggy and uncombed.

"...It doesn't look that bad, does it?" Ivan chuckles.

"It does." Says Lynn.

"You look like a caveman dude." Gabriel comments.

"Indeed. A noble hero such as yourself should always have an appearance to match. That includes a presentable hairstyle!" Goldegar states.

Everyone looks at Goldegar and his balding head in a moment of silence.

"Huh? What is the matter? Is there something on my face?" Goldegar asks, looking around in confusion.

"Nevermind that." Says Lynn. "I won't tell you how to style your hair, but it's is endangering you and by extension us."

"What? How??" Ivan asks.

"Your hair is hindering your vision. You almost got stabbed by one of the goblins today because you were using your hand to move your bangs out of your eyes."

Isekai Losers!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara