{Chapter 2: Rain and Friends}

*o* UoU OwO pWp *w* UwU :3  >:D  :')  :"(  >:3 ^w^  ->-  <(*0*)>

Don't ask I was bored, key board emojis are fun to just mess around with lol (also on the drawling it says 2022 not 2088 or 2038)

-------

Amalia watched the rain fall outside her bedroom window. She got up and went through the window hole, using her plants to make sure she wouldn't get hurt.

She liked the cold feel of the icy rain. Amalia sat there letting herself wander in her memories; all the fun she used to have, the thrill, most of all the adventure itself, she felt free in those memories. But now, she only felt trapped in her castle. She couldn't go on any adventures anymore, as she was busy enough in the Sadida kingdom, Ruel was probably mining excessively, Dally and Eva usually stayed at their tree house with their 3 kids now that it was rebuilt, and who knows where Ad has been or doing.

"Why can't things be fun again..." Amalia whispered laying down on the big flower thing she made letting the rain drip onto her face. When she looked down at the kingdom it seemed deserted in the rain.

Just then Amalia heard a knock on her door, she quickly came back through the window and shook most of the rain off. "Who is it?" she asked in a tired voice.

"It's me, Amalia." Evangeleen said from the other side of the door.

Amalia opened the door. Eva' wondered why Amalia's was wet but said nothing about it. "I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me and Dally for a visit. You look like you need a break." Evangeleen said standing at the doorway.

"I'm sorry Eva but I can't, I just have to much to do and I can't leave it all to my brother. I bet he won't let me." Amalia mumbled looking down.

"Then we'll ask your dad instead." Evangeleen said with a smile wishing to help her friend.

"I guess." she said back to her, happy for an excuse to be away from her brother and his Osamodas wife who would be back in about 3 sundowns.

♪◈◊▩◊

"Father?" Amalia said walking over to her father with Eva at her side.

"Yes?"

Amalia seemed unable to ask so Evangeleen spoke instead, "My king. We were wondering if Amalia could come with me and Percedal to my house for a small vacation. We think it would do her some good."

The king thought back to earlier that night when Armond and Amalia where about to fight. He agreed knowing that her staying here with Armond would only bring more shouting.

"Thank you, father." Amalia said quietly as she and Eva went to go pack up.

♪◈◊▩◊

"Your house is very nice Eva." Amalia said to Evangeleen as they got of their dragoturkeys.

"Thank you." She said helping her kids off hers and Dally's mounts.

As the cute little 3-year-old he was, their youngest child //who does not have a name that I am aware of other than Mini-Dally// ran off to the house with Elely who was ninja-running like her father.

Dally laughed and ran over with them leaving Flopin, Eva, and Amalia in the dust. "He hasn't changed a bit, has he?" Amalia said with a smile.

"Not really, no." Evangeleen said laughing slightly.

"How have y'all been?" Amalia asked as they walked to the large tree house.

"We've been good. Flopin is great with a bow and Elely is even better at beating her dad." she said with a laugh, "and the little one is just as crazy and hard to handle as both Elely and Dally."

Amalia giggled. She hadn't been to Eva's house ever since it was rebuilt, it was nice to hang out with her old friends again.

"Say, do you know where Ruel has been for the past few months?"

"No, why?" Amalia said cocking her head.

"Well, the time we spent at the castle was the only time we've seen him and well to be honest I'm kind of curious what he's been up to."

"He's probably out mining for gold or finally paying of his debt to Yu- Alibert..." Amalia stumbled when she almost said Yugo's name, even after these almost three years she couldn't talk about him.

They walked quietly into the house and sat down their bags. "Alright you three go play I'll make lunch."

"Okay!" Elely said dragging her twin brother up the stairs who just. wanted. to. draw.

"Follow me we have an extra room for you." Eva said to Amalia, then she looked over to Dally, "Dally don't steal the meat."

"I won't, I won't." Dally grumbled walking over to the couch in front of the fireplace.

"Come on, Amalia." Evangeleen said and they picked up their luggage and went upstairs.

-------

I realize I did this chapter in 2-3 hours and should of been doing math... WELP.