{Chapter 1: Left alone}

I went to a restaurant with my family and started drawing, and the owner of it said he liked my art :0

---------------------

[3 years later]

Amalia walked the halls of the Sadida castle. Armond came over to her, "You can't mope forever Amalia."

"Oh, would you just leave me alone." she said not bothering to look at him.

"... He's been gone for over 2 years, get over it." He replied standing in front of her.

She looked him straight in the eyes and said nothing. Pain still strook her face after all that time. Amalia went around him and kept walking.

Armond grumbled something and was about to walk away when Amalia stopped and with her back still turned said, "He was the hero of the World of Twelve... and you say forget him?"

"No. I'm saying that he's gone, and you need to get over it. And I wouldn't say he was the hero of our world."

"You're heartless..." was the only thing she said before walking away.

♪◈◊▩◊

King Oakheart had invited the Brotherhood of the Tofu and the kids to dinner, and they all sat along the castle's dining table.

"This is delicious." Elely said while eating.

"Elely don't talk while eating." Evangeleen said turning her face to her.

Right on que Dally did the same as Elely, "It's fine, Eva." Evangeleen and Flopin face palmed.

Despite the cheery day both Amalia and Adamai looked grim. "Are you both still sad? Why can't you get over it." Armond grumbled looking at the two.

"Armond!" Oakheart said looking at him.

Adamai growled quietly but said nothing.

"So, what if they are?" Elely said back to Armond. He was shocked to be talked back to by a child. //though she's like 11 but anyway//

"Elely." Evangeleen said trying to stop her.

"Why are such a meany? You ask them stop caring about Yugo, of all people." Elely said angered, thinking Armond wanting them to forget Yugo. 

Armond glowered at the child, wanting to smack her. "Elely, stop this now." Dally grumbled knowing this might not end well.

"The kid's right you know..." Adamai mumbled with a shadow over his face. Everyone was quiet expecting his almost certain outburst. But instead of beating Armond to a pulp (like he very much deserves), he got up and slowly walked out of the room.

Oakheart nervously cleared his throat feeling the tension in the dining room.

Armond better learn to shut his mouth or Adamai and Amalia really are going to beat him, Flopin thought looking down and eating his food again.

-------

Hi again people. This looks like I speed demaned this chapter, but I achily just finally made the book cover so that I could post this and the prologue :P

-Jewel (March 28, 2022)