{Prologue- Gone}

*Miled blood, (pathetic) character death, and mild drama warnings for this book. Don't kill me if you're not okay with these things*

"Qilby! Give me back my dofus!" Yugo yelled as he and the Brotherhood of the Tofu fought Qilby.

"How about, no." Qilby said laughing. Once Yugo had stopped moving; he stopped too, this confused Yugo.

Then, faster than Yugo could realize, Qilby threw a knife and it struck him in the chest. And Qilby teleported away saying, "Goodbye little king... see you soon."

Yugo was speechless as he stared down at the blade already covering in blood.

Amalia was the first to run over to him. "Yugo! Yugo, are you ok?!" she said, her voice ridden with worry.

Just then everyone came running over to see what happened. Yugo had a knife in his chest and was laying in Amalia's arms.

"Yugo? What happened?" Adamai said when he saw the knife.

"Qilby, h-he...." he mumbled turning his eyes to Adamai but he couldn't seem to say or do much.

Adamai's eyes flared with anger, he was going to find that Eliatrope and kill him if it was the last thing he'd do.

Evangeleen was speechless, even Dally seemed unable to speak.

"Yugo you can't die..." Amalia whispered as tears streaked her face.

"I-I'm sorry 'Malia..." he said back, giving a pain-stricken smile.

"No... no... Someone, get Chibi!" Amalia yelled to the rest of the crew.

Adamai immediately ran off. "Qilby, I will make you pay this." he mumbled through gritted teeth.

"You'll be ok, buddy." Dally said kneeling down to were Yugo laid in Amalia's arms.

He gave him a weak smile. Just then Chibi busted into the room carried by Adamai who had his wings out.

"What happened?" He said as Adamai dropped him and he ran over to the Brotherhood. "Oh no..." he mumbled.

"I-I'm sorry...." he whispered to Amalia.

She looked at him while more tears ran down her face, "No... no, you can't die like this..."

"I have bandages um- and stuff to stop the bleeding-" Chibi said franticly rummaging through his bag.

Yugo gave Amalia a weak smile, "T-thank you for caring... I'll see you again... I promise..." and with that he started to fade away.

"Yugo... no... I-I..." Amalia said as she felt him disappear. Finally, he faded away completely.

"He's gone... he's really gone..." Adamai said his voice filled with shock, sadness, and most of all anger. 

------

I'm sorry, but I promise Yugo will be back. He's immortal anyway. And yes, his body legit faded like Dally did when he first died. But much more pathetically; he died by 1 knife, 1 measly knife. 

I realize how quickly I killed off Yugo... but he's immortal so does it really matter? He's also the smol bean so, he will most likely be back.

....

Well probably...