"I- I think I am in a better condition now. I will be able to drive. I am going." He concluded and stood up from his seat, to walk away, only for Jin's words to halt his feet, even those they weren't directed at him.

"So what did Y/N need help with that you left in your condition to go to her?" Jimin kept eye contact with Jin even though he had taken notice DongMin looking past his shoulder toward him, hesitating briefly to mention anything, for DongMin would question why was she involved with Jungkook, to begin with.

"She got laid off from work earlier because of a coworker or something and they went together shopping and at the shop, she tried that dress on and sleepy as she was walked out forgetting she had it on and they accused her of shoplifting attempt and she said she would pay for the dress but turns out she didn't have enough  money with her so~ I went and paid for it." If he was not good enough at keeping a straight face he too would have been surprised with the completely made-up story that was being created in his mind and rolling naturally out of his mouth, making him convincing enough for the moment.

"You are telling me that you got out, while injured, in the middle of the night, risking being recognised, to go get her out of trouble?" Jin raised his eyebrow at him and Jimin casually laid back on the couch before stating that there was no reason for him to be surprised by that.

"You know me, don't you? She is on my team now. There's no way I would let someone that is under my wing helpless when it's not even a big deal for me to help. It was nothing much, I reassure you no one saw me." He stated facts that he knew would convince both his cousin and DongMin who had turned around and was giving him a pretty piercing stare.

If Jimin didn't know better, he could almost think that his manager was slightly annoyed with him.

"Oh well, you know better but let me remind you one thing. You aren't allowed to develop feelings for her." Jin lowered his voice even more while he uttered the second sentence and Jimin just smiled before he shoved him away slightly by pushing on his arm.

"Don't be ridiculous. Why would I? Yes, when I like someone, I usually fall in love quickly but it's not like that." He tried to defend himself in between his laughter, which was covering a whisper inside his mind that he pushed further away.

"I don't think it would be a crime or anything, but It's definitely better if we keep this situation clean. "

"I told you it's not like that! Just leave it!" Jimin showed his irritation towards Jin for the topic was something he found unnecessary, then he let his gaze fall on DongMin, who broke his eye contact and looked away, his hand travelling to the back of his head and ruffling it a bit, nervously before he turned around and announced that he was going, leaving the two at the couch observe him vanish from their sight.

Once the door closing behind him was heard, DongMin made some hesitant steps on the corridor while his mind was processing the possibility of something being born between you and Jimin. A thought that made him feel bitter even if he was aware that he had no right and made him egoistic enough to halt his own feet and take his phone out of his pocket, texting you to meet him outside for a minute.

You had seen that text after you had finished dressing up in your comfortable clothes, making a mental note to return the dress to the one that had actually paid for, as you had faintly heard Jimin's explanation earlier which was the only clear words that had reached your ears among before DongMin's announcement of leaving which surely had made you feel relieved, for seeing him right now surely was hard for you.

You didn't want to snap at him just because you were charged negatively but the chances were high and him leaving surely was the best option to avoid that. Yet here he was, texting you to meet him outside for a moment cause he had something to talk about.