Chapter 19

19. 🏴

There was blood on the sheets too. I was in shock. What the hell was that????!!!!! My stomach burst from the inside? Was I going to die???

I helplessly looked up at him... and his smirk turned into full-blown laughter. He was laughing???!!!

His face stuck with a genuine smile. Before I could blink, he suddenly pulled me into his embrace gently. He made a phone call and I was too confused about the situation. His hands sneaked around me and his head nuzzled into my chest.

He seemed excited. What??? Maybe he poisoned me last night!!! I shivered at the thought but recovered at the relevance, if so I would have died long ago... But... How the fuCk??

The maids rushed inside. I followed my eyes around as they disappear into the bathroom.

Damien was nibbling all over my face and my stomach was twisting with pure annoyance.

He dismissed the maids and tried to strip me off. I slapped his hand away and his eyes grew darker shades. His eyes focused on me with a glint.

"There's nothing I haven't seen, baby girl," he said while rubbing my stomach gently. That felt good... It made me feel better.

He tried to undress me again. I slapped away his hand again and said," What is happening to me?" I got emotional again I could feel tears running down my cheeks. What's wrong with me?

He sighed and held my hand in his. "Let's clean you up," He mumbled against my knuckles.

I was confused. Why the hell he was acting so nice? I let him strip me off because I felt like a mess and there was blood all over my thighs. He placed me down into the warm bathtub and washed me up. That relaxed me instantly. He carefully wrapped a towel around my head. I looked at him confused. I wanted to wash my hair.

I tried to pry off the towel but Damien's hand was stopping me from doing so.

"No. What are you doing?" He said.

"Can't I have little privacy? I want to wash my hair," I snapped back.

"First, you're not going to wash your hair till next week and second, I'll be with you for today," he poked my nose.

That's insane. What was with this man?! Damn, he was acting all sweet again? That was not something surprising. He wrapped me up and dried me off with a towel. He then placed the white towel on the bed and made me sit on it. That's when I realized I was bleeding from my private part.

The hotel room was quite aesthetic as I took a look around while Damien was busy talking to maids.

And there was a maid, whose name was Betty, I guessed. She was one of the maids, she was also a nurse because at the place where Damien first locked me up. It was her who always cleaned up my wounds. It was been a while since I hadn't seen her as Damien changed the maids almost every day.

"Listen to this ma'am. I'll be back," he said while walking up to me and kissing me on the head. "I love you so much. I'm proud of you, Little lady," he chuckled and gave me one last glance before walking out of the room.

Betty said while holding up some clothes to me." Wear this, my lady,"

I checked the items and hang my mouth in awe.
The dress was just fine as usual but there was a diaper-like thing tagged on the underwear.

"Is that... a diaper?" I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"No, but you will need to wear this," she said with a genuine smile.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not wearing this shit," I frowned and threw it across the room.

She handed me another panty with that stuff sticking on it.

"Wear this, my lady, then I will explain to you why are you bleeding like this," she grinned at me.

"Am I going to die, right?" I squeaked out.

"No, you're not going to die. Just wear this, my lady," she said amused.

I sighed and wore comfy clothes. That stuff was poking my core. Everything was comfy except that stuff. Then the lady explained to me that was menstruation that will happen once a month.

Damn. I had to learn this stuff at school. But how this thing was happening to me now? I couldn't even relate..... It was all blur to me... It's like I couldn't make out any of those memories...

She was talking to me more about some kinds of stuff but I could barely hear her. I couldn't focus.
I was confused. I was scared. I hated myself that I couldn't get to think about my parents because of the throbbing pain. 'I guessed that was the cramps. Girls around my age wouldn't stop complaining about it but now I was totally siding with them.'

I really hated myself for the first time. I guessed I got so-called depression right now??

Damien walked in again with a tray. I was hungry that I snatched it from him and started eating everything on the plate.

Damien said nothing but smiled. A genuine smile stuck across his face and he kept staring at me with those unknown eyes. His eyes were different now. Not anger, not sadistic, not lust. It was more like.... adoration? He was staring at me as if I was a won ticket while I was busy eating. I handed him the empty tray but he kept staring at me the whole time with his chin in his palms. I could never figure out this man...

He dismissed the maids and walked out with the tray.

The pain in my stomach intensified so I laid down on the bed. I heard Damien's footsteps nearing me again. I didn't bother looking up to him. All I knew was the pain in my stomach and that moment..... Mom. Dad. Rita...

I didn't even realize that I was crying as Damien cooed at me and pulled me under the sheets. He placed a warm bag on the side of my tummy and made my back pressed against his chest.

"Shh, baby. The pain will be gone. Daddy promises you. Take rest," he mumbled softly while kissing my earlobes.

He patted my jawline, my hair, and my butt, mumbling 'All mine,' Then he pressed his hand on my left chest gently touching my heartbeat. "You're mine," he mumbled.

He rubbed my stomach gently, it instantly made me relaxed and sleepy.

The last thing I heard was Damien's voice, " My sweet little obsession,"

------------------------------------------

"The symphonic he used to describe his feeling was the abstract delicacy between a thin line of hope and denial

"The symphonic he used to describe his feeling was the abstract delicacy between a thin line of hope and denial."