Confession's and an unexpected surprise.

Y/N POV

It's been a day since me and team CFVY saved Roman and Neo and Roman is doing community service as a teacher and Neo is cleared of charges and is a a part of my team with me and Logan.

Y/N:Hey Neo you alright?

She shook her head and Logan entered the room.

Logan:Hey you two is everything alright?

Y/N:I'm fine but Neo isn't.

Logan:Nightmare's?

She nodded.

Logan:Hey why don't we play Bakugan defenders of the core it'll get your mind of it.

She smiled a small a bit and they set up the game and I left the room telling them that I'm heading out to Vale to get a few things.

Y/N:Alright better get shopping.

I then got a few groceries and when I left the market I smelled a familiar scent and I smirked.

Y/N:Still around Ilia?

I then turn to Ilia wearing a different outfit.

I blushed a bit at her appearance.

Y/N*blush*Um nice new look Ilia.

Ilia*blushes a small bit*Thanks Y/N anyway I thought we'd talk you and I.

Y/N:Sure there's a place that I know we can get coffee.

Ilia then smiled and we went to get coffee at a nice cafe.

And we took our coffees and we found a table and we took our seats

Ilia:Before we talk thanks for the heads up about Adam.

Y/N:No problem I know you can handle yourself but I just didn't want him to hurt you.

Ilia:I know*holds my hand and I held hers*and I'm worried about you too I heard about Razenoid are you sure you can defeat him?

Y/N:I am Drago beated him even before Razenoid came to be and I can do the same.

Her grip tightened a bit.