Prologue A New Dragonoid arises.

Y/N POV

I was in my room examining my bakugan and abilitiy cards from my cases to choose for my next battle against my friends but I am bored.

Y/N(bored):Man I'm bored I know playing bakugan is fun but sometimes I wish to fight for something to believe in like saving a world.

???Maybe you can.

I turn around to see a bright light and a dragon like shadow.

???:There is a world that needs you Y/N L/N.

Y/N(disbelief):Wait that voice it can't be.

Then the dragon revealed herself as wavern.

I was in shock that wavern herself is front of me

Y/N(shock):Wavern?! How are you here and what are you doing?

Wavern:I am part of the perfect core I know all in different dimensions and one of them is soon to be in danger.

Y/N:In danger? What kind of danger?

Wavern:The kind that not only effects that world but others as well including vestroia.

Y/N:If that's true then why me?

Wavern:Because you are like the brawlers who saves the universe time after time and their respect to the bakugan and caring for others and you have a passion for bakugan and wanting to do the right thing.

I was thinking about this and whatever this world is it's in trouble and I have to stop whoever's doing this.

I looked at Wavern again but this time with determination.

Y/N(determined):I'll do it. What's this world's name? And tell me everything about this world and the people that live there.

Wavern the smiled at my determination.

Wavern:The world is called remnant and the story is....

Wavern told me everything about Remnant,The Grimm,Salem Ozpin the maidens and gods of light and dark and the huntsmen and huntresses the silver eyed warriors and the Faunus but also the relics and the schools for the huntsmen and huntresses as well as dust with elemental properties and aura and semblances..

Wavern:That's the story.

Y/N:Wow that world really needs some help and to be perfectly honest Ozpins an idiot for keeping his ex wife's immortality a secret sure it's personal reasons but lives are at stake families,women and children as well as good men and sure peace is good but what good is peace if you're not prepared for the worst to come.

Wavern:Your absolutely right about that and when you go to Beacon you will probably be a part of a team or you'll be a one man army.

Y/N:I'm fine with that.