Chapter 21

The elevators doors opened and they all went out of it. They were all too many that they all couldn't fit in one elevator ride. "Hey, I'll take those," Steve said taking some bags from Peter and Natasha.

"Steve-" Natasha was cut off by Peter.

"Mom can carry dead bodies though, they seem pretty much more heavy than those bags," Peter said.

"Yeah, he's right," Natasha said as Peter gives her a high-five.

"But, thank you, I finally don't have to carry that heavy stuff," Peter said.

"What is in it anyway?" Tony asked.

The elevator dinged again, the others came out of it. "I have to say, that elevator is so small," Lila said.

The others agreed.

"Anyways, to answer your question, Tony, you won't want to know," Nat said shaking her head.

"Yeah, you wouldn't," Peter said mimicking her mother as the others laughs.

The elevators doors dinged and opened again, the last batch went out of it, Happy dropped all of the bags that he was carrying and fell down to the floor.

"Finally, freedom," Happy said.

"Dude- you're laying down on the floor," Cooper said as the others snickered.

"What? In my defense, those bags are heavy," Happy said looking at them.

"Well, we were being stupid because we could have let Tony's robots do all the work-" Natasha stopped for Peter to finish her sentence.

"Or let the talking toaster do the work," Peter said smiling and they all laughs at Vision.

"You know, you guys are lucky that I won't kill you guys for that," Wanda said shaking her head and chuckling.

"Okay, why the hell are we still here in the hallways?" Morgan asked.

"Oh, yeah, here is the keycard for our rooms," Pepper said giving one to every group.

"Thanks," They all went to their rooms. "Are you seriously having a hard time opening the door?" Natasha asked Steve.

"Yeah," Steve said.

"Here, let me do it," Happy said getting annoyed.

Steve gave Happy the keycard and happily opened it like just a frickin normal door, Steve flushed in embarrassment as Natasha giggled at him.

They all went into the room, not so surprised that it all look modern and luxurious since they live in the compound that Tony Stark made.

"WOOHOO!" Peter shouted going through all the rooms excitedly.

Natasha shook her head giggling and Steve just chuckles at Peter's energy.

"BIG LIVING ROOM! AWESOME KITCHEN! BIG AND COZY ROOMS! NICE BATHROOM! AND GORGEOUS VIEWS?!?!?!? THIS IS SICK!" Peter shouted going to every room.

Natasha then went into one of the rooms, to her surprise, it was their own theatre room, "PETER!" Natasha shouted calling his name, "YEAH?" Peter shouted back.

"Come check out this room!" Natasha shouted smiling.

Steve then went next to her and take a look at the room, he smiled knowing that Natasha loves watching films so Peter probably does too.

Peter then came running into them, "Calm down, Mister," Natasha said chuckling.

"Okay mom," Peter said then he looks at the room, he then went in excitedly.

"OUR OWN MOVIE ROOM! YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Peter shouted.

"CAN WE WATCH STAR WARS?" Peter asked.

"Well, we still have to unpack though," Natasha said.

Peter groaned, "Please!" Peter shouted.

"No, mister, we have to unpack first then we watch," Natasha said, "Yeah, I'll watch with you guys," Steve said with a smile.

And with that, it's enough for Peter to obey.

"He's really energetic," Steve said as he watches Peter run to his room.

"Yeah, he is," Natasha said going into the room to unpack.

"Wait, uh, who's sharing rooms?" Happy asked.

"You and May can share, and do stuff," Natasha said smirking as she teases Happy who blushed.

"And Steve, you can share a room with Sharon," Natasha said blankly.

"But-" Steve was cut off by Natasha.

"I want to spend more time with Peter so, yeah, unless you want to join us, I don't think he wouldn't mind that," Natasha said with a smile.

"And you?" Steve asked her.

"Eh, if it's fine with my son then it's fine with me," Natasha said.

"Okay then," Steve said.

"So, you're going to be sleeping in the same room as us?" Natasha asked.

"Yep," Steve said going in the room too with luggage.

Natasha smiles excitedly.