Chapter 11

Peter's POV

The school will be over in the next 30 minutes, all I gotta do is wait. I can't believe that I'm saying this but school is now boring, I literally know every single thing that they're teaching! Thanks to Uncle Tony and Uncle Bruce.

"Psst, you bored?" Morgan whispered into my ear, yup, we're in the same class every time. I have to be in the same class as her so that I could look after her too. 

"Kind of," I whispered back.

"Wanna ditch class? It's the last class anyways," Morgan whispered.

"I don't know about that, it's just less than 30 minutes left though," I whispered.

"Ms. Stark and Mr. Parker, what on earth are you guys whispering? Just keep your mouth shut and just listen," The teacher said turning back to the whiteboard.

"Oof," Morgan said and just laid her head down on the table.

"We know what the lesson is about anyways," Morgan whispered and rolled her eyes, I just chuckled at her.

Nat's POV

We're on a meeting, there has been a new Hydra facility have been found, so we need to discuss something about that.

"Natasha, I think that you can handle taking down another facility of Hydra without the others," Fury said.

"Wait, she's going alone?" Wanda asked Fury.

"No, I'll order some of my other agents to help her with the job," Fury said.

"But what if they need backup?" Tony asked.

"You guys are their backup," Fury said.

"Who are the agents that are going with her?" Steve asked.

"Agent Ward and Agent Hunter," Fury said.

And then I raised a brow at Fury.

"And who exactly are they?" Bucky asked.

The doors opened and then Agent Ward and Agent Hunter both walked into the room.

"Them," I said turning my chair to face them.

(I haven't watched Agents of Shield yet so I don't really know them lol but I do know that Ward is a secret hydra guy and all, I also know some of the characters, that's all)

"And are you sure that they can protect Natasha?" Steve asked Fury.

"Yes," Fury said.

"Someone's jelly," Tony said looking at his fingers like he never said anything, then the others smirk.

I glared at Tony and tried to hide my smirk. I always can't help but smirk if Steve gets jealous.

"Anyways, you leave tonight," Fury said.

"Wait what- I can't just leave tonight! What about Peter? He's been having nightmares lately and I can't just leave him like that!" I said concerned about Peter, I don't even know why he's been having nightmares lately.

"He's been having nightmares?" Tony asked and I nodded.

"Don't worry, someone will take care of him," Fury said.

"I'll take care of him," Steve said and they all looked at Steve.

"If Nat lets me," Steve said shrugging.

"Yeah, sure," I said.

"Now it's planned," Fury said, and then I went to pack things after the discussion ended.