Chapter 17

"Are you excited for next week?" Ned asked Peter through the phone.

"What do you mean?" Peter asked Ned as he puts his shirts on his luggage.

"You know, the world knowing that you're The Black Widow's son," he said.

"Not really, mom told me a lot of rules to follow, she doesn't even think if she made the right decision," Peter said.

Ned sighed, "Okay," he said.

"NED! LINISAN MO ANG MGA PINAGKAINAN!" Ned's grandmother shouted.

"Oh, wait, grandma!" Ned shouted back.

Peter tried to hold his laugh, "What did she say?" Peter asked Ned.

"She's ordering me to clean the dishes, bye, oh, and enjoy your vacation!" Ned said.

"Byeee," Peter said, and then Ned hang up.

The door then opened.

"Eyo," Morgan said.

"Hey, you done packing?" Peter asked.

"Nope, I'm making my robots do it," Morgan said.

Peter rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, I'm here to give you this thing, the mailman said it's from 'Belova'"? Morgan said giving Peter a small box, Morgan then stands up and went out of his room.

Peter opened the box and found a phone that has a map that shows a location, Peter smiled knowing who it is.

☆*: .。. o .。.:*☆

"Okay, I'm done," Natasha said as she smiles at her luggage.

"Miss Romanoff, you forgot about your sunscreen," FRIDAY said.

"Yup, I know FRI," Natasha said as she goes into her bathroom.

"There, all pack now-" She was cut off by FRIDAY.

"Your charger, Miss Romanoff," FRIDAY said.

Natasha sighed, "Yeah, yeah," she said, then there was a knock on her door.

"Come in!" She shouted

The doors opened and then Maria came into the room.

"Hey, gurl," Natasha greeted her as she finish her luggage.

Maria didn't reply, Natasha understood why.

"What happened?" she asked her.

"SHIELD has been compromised," She said.

"What? How?" She asked again.

"I followed Fury yesterday, and he's under a spell, I don't know, I saw 3 people talking to him, Sitwell, Rumlow, and a mysterious woman," She answered.

"Tell me more about the woman," Natasha said sitting on her bed.

"Dark hair, wearing purple clothes, her hair is kinda messy, and she's doing some magic, I don't know," Maria said with a shrug.

"Hmm, could you maybe do some research? I'll tell the others about this," Natasha said.

"No, don't," Maria then said.

Natasha made a confused face.

"We can't trust anyone right now, there are some traitors and spies in SHIELD, and I've heard that they have a spy that is close to one of you guys," Maria said.

"It could be Sharon," Natasha said.

"No, I don't think so, but be careful around her, we don't know how many spies they have sent," Maria said.

"Okay, I'll cancel the-" Natasha was cut off by Maria.

"You can't cancel the vacation, nat," Maria said rolling her eyes.

"Ohh, yeah," Natasha said as the realization hits her.

"We gotta act like we know nothing so that they won't get so suspicious, have you forgotten everything that you have learned?" Maria asked her.

"No, a lot of things is just going in my mind right now, I don't know, I've been forgetting things lately, I've been doing things that I don't even know I was doing it, it's like someone's messing with my mind," Natasha said.

"Do you think that it's Wanda?" Maria asked her.

"Hell, no way, I trust her, she's not an enemy, she's also afraid with what can she do, she doesn't even trust herself," Natasha said.

"Okay, I'm just saying, anyways have fun, but not a little too much fun because after the vacation you'll probably come back here with a soldier that has captured your heart," Maria said with a smirk.

"Oh shut up, Steve and I are just friends and I don't think history will ever repeat again," Natasha said.

"I never said that it was Steve, there are two soldiers here too," Maria said smirking.

Natasha rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah," she then said.

*