yes i do

Y/n pov
We spent the rest of the week resting and packing for Eden. It was going to be winter soon and it was the perfect weather for a good time chilling at home (the motel of course).

After packing, I took a break in my room. Absolutely, exhausted.

"Love? Can I enter?" I heard a voice.

Tired, I was annoyed to be woken up at this timing. God, who was that anyways. It sounds like Wil.

"Quit calling me love Wil...let me sleep for fucks sake." I sighed before turning away in my bed tucking myself back into sleep.

"Is Wil that annoying?" The voice spoke again.

I sat up shocked, "I'm so so so sorry I thought you were Wil..." I apologised instantly.

"I don't sound like Wil do I?" He teased.

I stayed silent for a bit before answering,"You do actually." I admitted with an awkward smile.

"Well, uh that's new," he sounded unsure,"the trip, its tomorrow."

I nodded my head acknowledging him, "mhm? What about it?"

"I don't know...I mean we haven't decided about the rooms..." He explained.

"Rooms? There are more than enough rooms." I asked, this time confused.

What was he on about? Besides, I am really tired couldn't we chat about this later?

"Its alright. Anyways I came in here to check on you. Have a good sleep." He covered a blanket around me and made sure that I was tucked in before leaving.

I smiled.

It.
Was.
Adorable.

As he got up to leave, I grabbed onto his hand, "Stay." My voice still scratchy.

"What?" He looked at me confused his face turning red.

"I'm giving you a chance." I tugged onto his arm harder, "I just want to hold you that's all."

I poked my head out of the blanket. He stood there like a tree. Motionless. Upset, I turned around arms folded.

I felt his arm wrap around me.

"Wil is going to kill me." He said before placing resting his body fully.

I smiled gently before turning around to hide my face in his chest.

Tommy pov
When she turned around, I was shocked. My heart went crazy. I was afraid a heart attack was nearing. The thought of Wil walking in us wasn't the best but it was the least of my worries.

Was I dreaming?

Maybe tomorrow would be a good day. Maybe if I was placed in the same room with her I could hold her like this more.

Y/n pov
His arms wrapped around me was so gentle yet tight.

I nestled into his chest, it was so warm. I felt bad though, I made him stay when I constantly didn't listen to him or stayed with him when he wanted. I would constantly leave.

I thought of asking him to leave out of guilt but I thought that it would only hurt him. Maybe I should just stay by his side from now on?

Was that the smartest option?

Morning arose but I woke up alone. It wasn't a dream was it? I stood up and stared at my room hoping for signs that it was indeed real.

I found a post it note on my table.

'Morning love,' it wrote,'I am afraid that Wil would walk in on us besides by the time that you are awake I should be making breakfast so do come to the kitchen for some yea?'

I smiled. It wasn't a dream.

I freshened myself up. After a nice hot shower, I left to the kitchen.

"Morning," I smiled.

We were alone.

"Morning, the rest is still sleeping aren't they?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Here, some coffee just how you like it. Black." He handed a cup of warm coffee to me.

"So... uhm about last night. Were you drunk?" He asked worried.

I shook my head gently.

"High?" He questioned again.

I shook my head once again a smile began to form.

"Then... why did you make me stay with you?" He asked again.

Placing down my coffee, a smile formed on my face, " because I saw the love you gave me. Its my turn now."

He stared at me confused,"friends don't do that do they?"

I smiled even harder, trying not to get it to the point of showing my teeth. I shook my head again,"No they don't darling."

"That means...no..." He turned around towards the sink where I am.

"You mean it do you?" He asked me, whispering into my ear as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Mhm," I placed my washed cup on a drying area before turning around, "Yes I do. Now go, we gotta get ready for the trip."

I left hiding a smile from him. I wanted to squeal or just shake the excitement out. It was too much for me.

"Y/n! The car is here!" I heard either Wil or Tommy's voice.

I couldn't really tell them apart now. It was getting difficult. They really sounded too similar.

"Coming now!" I shouted before grabbing my bag.

I didn't bring much with me so a bag would suffice. As we left for Eden I just knew that it would a trip to remember. Besides I could take it to spend some time with Tommy right?

THE ENDDD!!!!SHORT ONE I KNOWW IM REALLY BISY THESE DAYS I HAVE TUITIONS AFTER TUITIONSSS I REALLY CANOT SLEEP AMD INSONMIA IS SHIT REALLY. UHMM BUT I WILL BE STARTING A NEW BOOK SOON SO YEP ENJOYY HAVE A GOOD ONE:))))

Authors note:
HIII OMG HIII ITS HAS BEEN SO LONG BUT THIS UPDATE WAS TO ASK YOU TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKSSS ALSO DONT JS CHECK OUT MINE DO CHECK irisesarepretty OUT TOO BECAUSE THEY HAVE SUPPORTED MY BOOKS TOOOO OK LOVE TO ALL BYE BYEE:))) LOVE YOU ALLLL