the roadtrip II

I took Niki's hand and brought her to my room. I closed the door behind me quietly while she took a sit. Walking to your bed, I grabbed two drinks for Niki and me.

"What's up Y/n?" Niki asked while taking the drink from your hand.

"Its about Tommy," I sighed before sitting down on your bed, "and Wil."

"Look you're close to Wil and I know you are really loyal but I have to know," I sighed before continuing. "What happened last night? Why did Wil wanted to talk to Tommy?"

Niki didn't answer.

"Niki?" I asked again for her attention.

"I'm not sure," she sighed.

I looked at her in the eyes as if trying to read her mind.

"I really don't know y/n..." Niki sighed.

I stared at her, no response.

"Okay fine," Niki sighed, "though I don't know much I, I do know that Wilbur is willing to let Tommy and you date."

"Date?" I asked, shocked. "Date?" I repeated.

Niki smiled.

"No no, no no. He's a brother." I said with full confidence before remembering how he acted last night. "Right?" I asked, not so confident as before.

"Why do you ask anyways?" Niki asked.

"Uhm..." I sighed. " last night, he covered me with a blanket, scolded me for not taking care of myself and even called me love."

"Isn't this normal?" Niki asked.

"No," I responded with confusion.

Normal? How was that normal? Tommy have been and was always the chaotic little boy.

"No?" Niki asked tilting her head. "Don't tell me he has been hiding his real personality. "

"Seems so..." I sighed, "he did show me a little I guess..."

Niki sighed, "it means he cates for you..."

We two sat in silence for a bit. Looks like Tommy was just simply insecure about his personality.

"Look Tommy is not that bad. He is a great guy." Niki tries to explain.

"I know I know but, how could he be so insecure about such a great personality" I questioned.

"Because he was afraid you wouldn't like this new side of him. Maybe he was scared you liked him for his on camera personality. " Niki explained

I nodded. We talked about Tommy and Wilbur for a little before I heard Wilbur's voice from the living room.

"Y/n! Niki! The caravan is here!" He paused as if to take his bags, "time to go!"

We got up immediately with excitement. Grabbing our items you took all of your birthday presents along with you as most of them were to help you cope the month in the caravan.

Jack gave me a soft black blanket, Wil gave me an axolotl plushie which was freakishly adorable, Niki gave me a set of moisturiser and toners, Quackity, Tubbo, dream and George all gave me a few hoodies, Phil and Kristen gave me a ring set which I only brought half of them since it was a huge set and Tommy gave me a ring with real diamonds which I had to wear (I mean it was really beautiful who wouldn't wear it?).

I turned the camera on to start the twitch live.

"Hi guyssss! Supppp chatttt!" I waved at the camera.

I did a tour of the caravan to chat.

"Oh this is uhm...small," George spoke as he looked at the bed, turning everyone's attention to the bed.