i love you

Tommy pov
I took the drink from y/n without saying much.

"I will pass it to him," I took the drink and left. I didn't want to give y/n any time for an answer. I could already predict what she would say.

"No, take a break I will do it," she would say. It was a usual y/n thing.

"Wil?" I called softly as I climbed the stairs.

Wilbur's body was already relaxing on the bench but his mind, not so. He immediately sat up as if he was waiting for something.

"Do you need help with the van?" He asked.

I smiled. So that was what he was waiting for.

"Nope. Oh and y/n made this for you." You passed him the drink.

Holding the cup of tea, he seemed to understand that i came up here not just to check on him but to ask about y/n.

"What's up," he tried to get the conversation starting.

"I accidentally told y/n i loved her." I admitted.

"She told you she loved you too right?" He asked calmly as if it has happened before.

I nodded my head gently. My heart started racing with fear. Why was he so calm?

"She didn't mean it, I think." I added, "well considering the smile she had it might be a way to tease me."

"She meant it," Wilbur laughed.

Was he laughing at me? Why?

"She always had problems saying I love you." He continued, " she would make it look like a joke. To her love can go all ways, romantically and family love."

I sighed. Thank god.

Y/n pov
I made some tea for myself. Its wierd. Tommy keeps acting all wierd. Well, he probably just wanted a nice good chat with Wilbur. They felt too close. It was as if they were biological brothers.

"Hey," Tommy let out a quick sigh before running to the camera, "guys, we are going to end the stream here for a quick break we will also have another YouTube video that will consolidate everything. Thank you for being here chat, I will always be here. We love you."

On that note, they ended the stream.

"Why the sudden end?" Niki asked.

"See your eyebags then think about it," Jack added while tucking himself to bed.

"Looking at Wil, we should really care for ourselves more. We should do shifts," Quackity took a drink out of the mini fridge.

"Okay, how about two people every two hours." Ranboo chimed in.

"Oo I like that yeah yeahhhh, " Tubbo agreed.

"I will go with Jack," Niki suggested.

"And I will be with Ranboo," Tubbo continued.

"I will be with Wil, besides both of us are doing the car thing." Quackity reasoned.

"So me and Y/n. Okay, done." Tommy wrote it down in his notes.

"I'm going up for abit yeah?" I announced. I wanted to talk to Wilbur.

I just wanted to ask how my brother was doing. He works so hard. I wondered if anyone sees it. Maybe Tommy did.

                         Tommy pov
We nodded to y/n. Why was she always concerned about the people she loves. She keeps forgetting to care for herself too.